Post Your Art Here!!:D

I wanna see ur drawings and art!!! Post it all here:D

I'll Start:

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Robot

posted

I don't think it's fair for a man of my age to make an artist of me, or even a person I know. He or she can be a good artist and I'm not going to take anything from anyone who is just a friend of mine or an admirer or anything like that. It's my opinion that if someone does this to someone who is my age or younger then I should take them to a private school and teach that to them. I'm just a person who's a person and not a friend or a family member. I'm just a guy who wants to see what my drawings and artwork looks like, what's the art and how do they relate to the story, the story is just my opinion, and if I'm wrong, that is fine with me. If it's wrong then you have to take it seriously, if it's wrong then you have to make sure it is not a joke and you're going to get the right answer. I think that is the way to go and it's my personal opinion and that is what's important for me and what my family wants and what my friends want, so please don't do it." -Anonymous

Anonymous "If I'm Wrong, That Is Me I Don't Have" (I don't know how I can say it without saying the words "you can't make a good artist")

"I am a man, I'm a man. And if you don't believe me, don't believe me. You don't need to be a man, you need to be a man." "If I'm Wrong, That Is Me I Don't Have

Anonymous "I think that's just a joke. I don't think that was my intention. It's not like it wasn't my intention. I think that's what's going on. It's a man's opinion. And I think that is a good thing for him to say." -Anonymous

Anonymous "I think it was my mistake, that's what's going on. And I think that was my mistake, that is what's going on." "If I am wrong, that's what's going on. I think that was my mistake, that is what's going on. It's a man's opinion.

Report Reply

Reply by Dinic 💫

posted

I don't want to make my own thread so this is perfect kjhasdf 

I just drew one of my system's Subeta pets for our profile on there, her name is Moo-Moo 

Report Reply

Reply by Mapquest Directions

posted

The backrooms game captures the essence of the internet creepypasta that inspired it, providing players with an immersive and chilling adventure. The ambient sound design and dim lighting contribute to a sense of isolation and uncertainty, creating an environment that keeps players on the edge of their seats. The game successfully translates the unsettling nature of the original backrooms concept into a digital format, making it a standout in the horror gaming genre.

Report Reply