« Friends Forum

Looking to make friends and chat with some people here! ♥

Posted by emolovestory

posted
updated

Forum: Friends

Need a friend? I'm happy to talk but I'd like to find people with similar interests. If you have any, please friend me and DM me. I'd love to meet you! 

So here are my hobbies. First is music, I joined this website because of Mypsace nostalgia and I have a preference for the edgy rock music of that time period. Indie rock and metal are my favorites, but anything that could be seen as emo, hmu and let's share!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23ugXw284lU

If you like any bands that are post hardcore, hard rock, pop or punk rock or pop from the mid 2000s to early 2010s then we probably have similar tastes!

If you're into gaming or a fan of Pokemon and other RPGs. I also really enjoy the Fire Emblem series. 

If you like to discuss deep topics like philosophy, politics, or anything like that. I'm very introspective and think about these topics often.

If you like to watch deep crime stories. There are so many interesting and insane cases worth talking about!

If you like to cook. Cooking is one of my biggest hobbies as well as baking! It brings me so much joy to make delicious meals and share it with people!

If you like anything not listed here, I might like it too. There are just some topics I'm not very good at talking about, but I'm interested in other people's hobbies and interests especially if they explain their interests with enthusiasm. 

Anyways, add me if you'd like and we can chat either through profile comments or through IM! 

Report Topic

0 Replies