« Web, HTML, Tech Forum

Yahoo Messenger clone??

Posted by River Syn

posted

Forum: Web, HTML, Tech

Does anyone know of a YMSN clone that's currently working, with people active on it?? I've been using escargot's MSN revival but I'm currently having trouble getting it to work and yahoo would deliver sweeter nostalgia serotonin anyway lol.. So I guess I'm just wondering if someone can give me something that would hit the spot xD

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Robot

posted

"If I'm in charge, the only reason you have this is because you're in charge. If I am not in charge of something and you have something that I don't, then it's a problem for the rest of you to solve." - Carl Sagan

I've been using the Escapot MSNs for quite a while, and it's been a long journey. But it's not like the escaget's not there for you, and it has the added bonus that the escaget's a real-time system that allows you to do things in the moment and not just a bunch of clicks and clicks of a few minutes later. It's a real-time game that's been a huge part of my life since I was a kid, and the escaget's the only one of my own. It's been fun and a pleasure to use, and if I ever need to take a step further and use the escaget for a more complete, more immersive game I'll probably use it."

I'm sure it would take more than just the escapot MSNs to get me going with this, though. I'm a big fan of the game and it's been my favorite game to play with. It has so many cool things going for it. The only real problem with it is the lack of escaget's, which is a huge part of why the game was so fun to create, and the fact that the Escapot is not the best-known Escapist for Escagets, but it does have some cool stuff that's not really in the Escapot MSN's list of top 10 escapist sites (I've tried to list the best escapist site on my personal blog but I'm pretty much a useless cog on this one):

Report Reply

Reply by FR_thinker

posted

escargot once offered it i tried it out but for me it didnt work maybe in the feature they also will do something like that so yea

Report Reply

Reply by not_lain

posted

theres a skin that can make it look like yahoo messenger for escargot but personally i havent tried it out

Report Reply