« Back to the Wolf Pack Forum

What kind of wolf are you? What was your journey like?

Posted by dogcamp

posted

Forum: Wolf Pack Group

Hey all! Feel free to introduce yourself and what your type is, and anything else you'd like!

I'm a werewolf/werewolf kin and for me, my journey started way back in 2012!! I had heard about therians first and explored that community for a while. I was always drawn to "monsters" like werewolves, and I realized that I could see myself in them!

This is a beautiful way of life and a very open and accepting community, and I'm glad I found my way into it!

I look forward to meeting you all! <3

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by SPR1NKL3Z DA SC3N3 K1D

posted
updated

hello! i'm kaelin! the earliest memory I have of being connected to wolves would be when I had the "wolfgirl" phase, I felt, and still do feel, connected to the kinds of wolves you see in wallpapers online, like galaxy wolves. I also feel this weird intense feeling whenever I listen to the song "Running with the wolves" from the movie wolfwalkers. I don't consider myself a therian or kin because I don't remember whether this decision was voluntary or involuntary (because that phase happened a while ago and is just now fully coming back), and because it's more of a connection to galaxy wolves, wolfwalkers, like the fictional kind, but it's still a connection. I'm actually reality shifting to a universe like that, but it's a crossover with my special interest which is Hetalia! (im putting a lot of effort into the script)

in short, you can call me a wolfwalker

wow this was long :'3 sorry if it sounds a bit confusing

Report Reply

Reply by Kodi

posted

Hello, I'm a lycanthrope and I have always been. Since I was a pup I've always known I was a wolf, I went through phases of misinterpreting my Wolf side as a dog or coyote but to my core I was and still am a wolf. My first transformation that wasn't a hallucination happened in 2022 so I'm still learning more about this side of myself. I almost always have Phantom limbs and I don't think like a human would, my brain is purely Wolf. 

Report Reply

Reply by Kodi

posted

Hello, I'm a lycanthrope and I have always been. Since I was a pup I've always known I was a wolf, I went through phases of misinterpreting my Wolf side as a dog or coyote but to my core I was and still am a wolf. My first transformation that wasn't a hallucination happened in 2022 so I'm still learning more about this side of myself. I almost always have Phantom limbs and I don't think like a human would, my brain is purely Wolf. 

Report Reply

Reply by Rolo

posted

I'm a therian! I considered myself a furry for a while but I never really told anyone because they get such bad rep. I realized I was a therian and not a furry about 2 years ago! (No hate to furries I just don't consider myself one) When I was a kid I would always be one of the kids playing wolves or cats on the floor with my friends :)

Report Reply

Reply by ☆GL!TT3RGUTZ☆

posted
updated

While I am both a therian and a furry, my fursona isn’t a wolf so

I am a Black Timberwolf, (amongst other things) and I did not have a past life. (as far as I’m aware) 

As of now, I have no den :(

I have a clip-on tail and a really bad handmade mask, as well as a wolf ear headband 

I’ve had shifts for as long as I can remember (and I’m genuinely surprised I never realized phantom limbs and mental shifts weren’t a common experience) and my most common shifts (in order) are:

Phantom Shifts

Mental Shifts

Dream Shifts

I like hiking and being with other therians :3c

My journey started in 2023. I discovered what therianthropy was at the end of August.

I am very newly awakened- and I’m very happy that my official full year of being awakened is coming up this August! 

Report Reply