« Back to the Chaos Magic Forum

My favorite spell

Posted by LuXLove

posted

Forum: Chaos Magic Group

Since Halloween is coming I’ve decided to post my favorite spell

To celebrate the return of this sub I wanted to post a spell I’ve used. It’s a spooky spell just in time for Halloween!

(Practice responsibly guys)

I actually got this spell from r/NoSleep by one u/Christopher_Maxim. So technically it’s his spell not mine, but I don’t think he’s really into the occult idk. Here’s the story in question: https://reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/hhhvz2/i_inherited_a_ouija_board_from_my_grandfather/

I suggest you check it out. It’s really cool and well written. It’s also a small part of a whole overarching story about various magical items scattered around the world. Really neat stuff

But enough of that onto the spell!

Exerpt we will be focusing on:
“Property of Grovewood & Co. An emporium of mystical artifacts, the likes of which have never been known. Use with the utmost caution.

This is a one-of-a-kind Ouija board that can manifest your deepest desires. If used properly, you will never need anything ever again. Follow these instructions to unlock what you've always wanted:

1. Remove the planchette from its compartment

2. Slide the planchette over the board, using the letters to spell out whatever it is you desire

3. Place the planchette back in its compartment, completing the ritual

Repeat this process as many times as you want, but NEVER attempt to revert a previous wish. It will not end well. Enjoy.” - u/Christopher_Maxim

In chaos magician terms:

1. Grab your spirit board, or you make your own. I have a small spirit board pin that I carry around and it works just fine.

2. Get comfy in whatever way you can. Light candles, play music, smoke sage whatever.

3. Usually when using a spirit board you wait for the ghosts to move tha planchette. Well the turns have tabled. Now YOU move the planchette to spell out what YOU want.

There‘s no one way to do this. I personally try to use positive language and, with my circular spirit board, only move clockwise. However you can do what you want.

5. Fire and forget. I usually do this thing right before I exercise to get it out of my head.

And that’s it. Check out the story above, check out Chris Maxim and try it out!

Report Topic

0 Replies