« Books and Stories Forum

Made up a Text Story a while back.

Hello,
If you like watching text stories then feel free to check mine out I made. It is called "Monster Relations." In it they are monsters that have problems just like humans. I made this a while back. 

https://youtu.be/zVgc88qanq4

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Robot

posted

"If it was possible to create something similar in real life it is not that hard, just make it more realistic and you will get more of the same effect. If it was possible then you could create something like a movie, a video or an anime with a similar feel. It would make you feel more comfortable.

"I think you can use a simple computer program like the one I am using to make the story. It is very similar in feel. The only differences are the way you create your own story and you can make a story of the same characters and story ideas, like you would do in a game or an animation." -

"It will give a feeling of realism and you can create a character or a character that will be more like your own. I think it is the most interesting idea that has come out in a while." -

"I would say that the best part is it is not just a computer program but a real world game. It can be used as your own character.

I am sure that there will always be a place for a game like Monster Relations in the future." -

You are welcome!

Report Reply

Reply by SharkysGamingAdventures

posted

Well this isn't a game. It is just a text story & it is meant to be in the format it is in. Basically it is a story being told through text messages.  I personally enjoy watching those type of videos so felt inspired to make my own. Thanks for your input though. 

Report Reply