« Back to the Plushie Collectors Forum

Share your collection! [pinned]

Partially stolen from TikTok, share a bit of your collection by answering these questions.

Images are encouraged but not required.

1. The first item of your collection
  2. The current newest item
  3. The item everyone points out first
  4. The strangest or most unique item
  5. The most expensive item
  6. The least expensive item
  7. The item you keep locked away
  8. The item you interact with the most
  9. And, finally your favorite item
Excited to hear all about your collections!

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ✨Orionnn✨

posted

1. The very first plushie I ever owned is my stuffed bunny Felix, I've had him since I was two.
  2. The newest item will be either the fat kiwi bird plush I bought from Japan or the Skid and Pump plushies I pre-ordered. Whichever one arrives first.
  3. Fat Pikachu. A very large Pikachu plush I got as a gift from a former boyfriend.
  4. Chicken Baby! Technically it's a baby doll in a chicken costume but that still counts.
  5. The Skid and Pump plushies, they were $70 including shipping, oof.
  6. A little duck I won at our county fair.
  7. Not necessarily locked away but most of my plushies stay were they are on the top bunk of my bed.
  8. That's a hard one, since I sleep a lot with my plushies, they usually get an equal amount of love.
  9. Felix! I don't know what I'd do without him!

Report Reply

Reply by xXxToasted_TreasurexXx

posted

1. this big lion plush right by my door

2. Fundy youtooz plush!
3. The plush i have of meh fursona!
4. This HUGGEE monster plush thats really fluffy
5. either my fursona plush or monster plush
6. My little squirrel plush
7. my small calico cat plush
8. my fursona plushie!
9. i know u wont believe it but,,, My fursona plush

Report Reply

Reply by Memories by Wayne

posted

I have a little bit of an obsession with Lilo & Stitch lol. :-)

Lilo & Stitch Plushies

Report Reply

1.- I don't really remember which was my first plushie but I will say my koala plushie called Igi :D i have him since i was two years old

2.- a zebra plushie made from cotton :3 i found it in a plaza de artesanias in my country!

3.- MY PIKACHU PLUSHIE, my bahomet plushie/bag and the radish plushie i have in my bed

4.- welllll i think the plushies that i made myself hehe, like my plushie frogs 

5.- my Mimikyu plushie and one owl plushie, both costed like 29 dolars >m<

6.- A penguin plushie (his name is pingu :D) that i found in a paca for 5 dolars, and well the plushies that have been gifts from friends or family of course

7.- hmm i don't really have one hehe i like to see them all the time, so they are close to my bed in drawers and stuff like that

8.- My bahomet, koala, stawberry frog, sheep and penguin plushies :3, just because i sleep with them trying to hug them all (i can't but i try to XD)

9.- for now, the koala plushie :D because i really really love igi <333333

Report Reply