« Back to the The Rawring 20s! (2000s Emo/Scene) Forum

Drop your emo wedding first dance songs πŸ–€

I’m not married yet but I’m in a relationship with someone for just over 7 years so it might happen.

For our anniversary I wrote β€œthey say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need” (If I’m James Dean, You’re Audrey Hepburn by Sleeping With Sirens) and my bf cried happy tears . I’m not sure if it is a love song but most of the lyrics make me think of him πŸ–€ so I’d probably have that as our first dance song? Idk if that’s not right or weird.

Anyway what would your song be

Report Topic

11 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Squirrel

posted

Probably Bite to Break Skin (The Legion of Doom Remix) by Senses Fail.

Depends on the wedding reallyΒ 

Report Reply

Reply by Mandy Lee

posted

I walked down the aisle to BMTH's Follow You because my amazing husband had Oli Sykes write "AMANDA WILL YOU MARRY ME?" over those lyrics in our vinyl booklet.Β 

Our wedding was actually 90's themed, so our first dance was Enrique Iglesias' Hero because that was our song when were in middle school.

Report Reply

Reply by Chungle

posted

I mean favor house Atlantic?Β 

But can't hang could be good

But if it were me... Ohio is for lovers on repeatΒ 

Report Reply

Lonely Eyes by The Front Bottoms reminds my heavily of the early days in my fiance and mine's relationship. They have a few songs that we'll play at our wedding but that's going to be the opening song.

Report Reply

i'm not getting married yet either but i'd definitely bawl if i heard sleeping with sirens' roger rabbit. just think it's such a calming and inspiring song <3

Report Reply

Reply by ✨ Ava :3 ✨

posted

Ma Charie by Palaye Royale would be really cute i think

Report Reply

Reply by MissBrightside

posted

Idk if it's emo but my parents first dance song was bring me to life by EvanescenceΒ 

Report Reply

Reply by Williem

posted

Mirrors by Justin Timberlake :3

Report Reply

Reply by Williem

posted

Report Reply

Reply by Williem

posted