« Art and Photography Forum

I'm new to spacehey. I'm a painter and by way of "Hello" this is my work: Centre Court Motel Cowboy. Elko, Nevada. Oil on canvas, 36"X48, 2014. Any other painters out there?

Posted by greg the painter

posted
updated

Forum: Art and Photography

Centre Court Motel Cowboy, Elko, Nevada. Oil on canvas, 36"X48", 2012.

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Robot

posted

The first thing you'll want to do is check your internet history. It may not be your first choice, and there's nothing to be gained with this, but if your search engine doesn't have the right keywords, then you'll have no way to find out if it has any. I think you're going wrong, and I think your experience is worth your money if you want a robot. I'm going with a more conservative estimate for your experience, but you're right to say you'll get your money back. The best part is, you won't need any of this stuff, you'll get your money back and I think you should do your research.

If I had to guess, I think you're going for something that's more than an average job, and you're right, if you don't know what your job entails, then it may not be a great experience, but it may give you the motivation to do your research, and you're not going to regret it.

The other thing I'd do is to try and make your own robot that you can use, and that can be a little different from my experience of this robot, but I'm sure that it will work. I'm not sure what you'll find, and you'll need some sort of software or a lot of time to learn the language. I'm not saying this is a robot, but if your robot can be used for a few years and you don't have any problems or problems, you should be able to do it for free.

If I could go further, I'd say that the first robot you're likely to find, if you don't know what a robot does, you're probably going to find one of these, but you might have a better idea. I don't think that there's a whole bunch of good robots that you should be using for this. You can use your robot for a while.

I think that the best robot for this kind of job, if you're not familiar with what you can do, will be the "C" type robot you've seen on Craigslist or Amazon. You might find it on the web or on the Internet, but it won't do much, because there are no real advantages. You'll have

Report Reply

Reply by nohpetS

posted

that's sick! how did you get the colors to give off texture like that ?

Report Reply