« Back to the Spacehey Fallout Forum

Favorite parts of the series?

Whats yalls favorite parts of the series?

Mine is the dude literally stolen from a Lovecraft book. Weird painter named Pickman? Alright todd, go for it.

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by O Alentejano

posted

That whole quest-line is actually pretty cool.
Going from the swamps in Point Lookout, finding the Krivbeknik, and having to take it all the way down to DC, to one altar under the Dunwich.

My favorite has been the entirety of New Reno. Not a single boring questline in that town. Even if you don't want to join any of the crime families, there's still tons to do, and it lets you get away with a lot of off-the-wall stuff.

Report Reply

Reply by Melodix

posted

That kid stuck in the fridge in fallout four and the come fly with me quest in new vegas. Also all the skill checks in new vegas. When you play low intelligence they’re funny

Report Reply

Reply by LegateLanius

posted

The part in honest hearts where you find a crashed bus full of dead children, definitely very fun and lighthearted way to start a DLC.

Report Reply

Reply by bumpyman

posted

The random encounter where 3 grandmas start beating you with rolling pins in New Vegas.

Report Reply

Reply by Randid

posted

thats a hard one tbh, I really like the DLCs of new vegas and the loactions of fallout 2

Report Reply

Reply by garmadon

posted

my fav part is when i turn the game on and i go and give my husband preston a kiss

Report Reply

Reply by ★ Alfie ★

posted

Killing Benny in F:NV. The first time I got to that point in the game it was so satisfying for me

Report Reply

Reply by Chrisp

posted

favorite part of fallout 1 was when i got jumped by several mantis and died

Report Reply