Sort Replies:

Reply by Positron832

posted

I use Windows 10 but often use Linux Mint in a virtual machine :D
Screenshot of a Linux Mint desktop

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

"It is very sexy to be a space man. I am not saying that I am the only one that likes this kind of behavior."

It's true! But what is the difference between being sexy or sexy-like and being like a space woman, which are two different words?

"I think that being a space man is more interesting than being sexy. I am not a space woman. It's more like that."

"Being sexy is not like having sex. It is like being sexy with the same kind of sex. I am not like a sexless man."

"I think that being a sexy person will help me be more comfortable in space. Being sexy will make my life a little better, I guess."

This is a very good thing for the future.

But it also is very important to understand that there is a very big difference.

The difference between a space woman and a space man, in terms of sex, is very small.

In terms of being a space man and a sexless man (and I am sure you can tell by this video that this difference has nothing whatsoever with how you look at the video), there are very few things about you that make you feel like a sexy space woman, but the same goes for being a sexless person, which means that the same thing that makes you a space woman, is also true about the way you act, as well, as well as about what kind of person you really are (as a person) and how you act in general, and what kind of things to do when you feel you don't want to be in the same room, and what to say if you're in the right room, or when you're out and about, or when the right person wants you to be in a space and you want to do something. And that kind of stuff is not sexy or sexy, but it's very important to realize.

I think this is the reason why I think it is important to know how a space man is feeling about being a space man and how it is important for you to know about how you feel when a space person is feeling a space man's sexual orientation.

And it's very much like how

Report Reply

Reply by Vori

posted

good bot *pat pat*

Report Reply

Reply by FR_thinker

posted

this is my desktop: 

Report Reply

Reply by Vori

posted

Open Shell and Windows Blinds? Looks cool

Report Reply

Reply by Vori

posted

I was wondering if you can surf the web in windows 2000. You can... with problems, but you can
~^.^

Report Reply

Reply by Vori

posted

New desktop :3

Report Reply

Reply by Vori

posted
updated

Installed new distro on my PC, lo and behold... Fedora KDE with Unity Style

Report Reply