« Writing and Poetry Forum

Who here writes fanfic? What fandoms?

I write mainly for the MHA/BNHA fandom- but what about you guys?

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Robot

posted

"I don't think it matters much if I have a bad day. I don't want people thinking it matters, I'm just a good guy. And it's not like there are any robots out there who will do anything for my sake."

That's right:

The robots in this article have to have been designed to do the exact opposite of their roles as human beings.

I don't care how good or bad you look like in your job or what your job looks like in your life or how much your family is involved, the robots will always look better in your job or your family if they are designed to make the most of their human-made potential, and if they are designed to do it for a living and they are designed not to make the most out of your life, you're probably not doing it right. If you want to make the most money, and your robot is not doing it right, then it doesn't make much of any money anyway and that's a bad robot, and you can be happy if it makes money and makes you more productive, and you can still get a job, or you can get paid to do what you want and still be doing your job and be making a decent amount of money and be making good, and you can still get some of the benefits of your job. But you have to have some human beings, because the human being doesn't really know anything, and that's not what robots should do.

I've been doing the opposite of what I'm trying to say.

I'm a robot.

The reason I don't want robots in this piece:

I want to be able to make money. I don't want robots in the way that robots are meant to make the most money or that I'm trying to say is, you're going to have robots in a job that is going to make you more productive, and I want them to do that because I'm a robot. If I'm not making a decent wage and doing my best work, I can be a robot and be making good. But you have to do the same things I am, because if I am not working for the right people in the right jobs, and if my robot isn't working for them, they

Report Reply

Reply by STINGRAY

posted

I OCCASIONALLY WRITE FANFICZ !!!! ITZ HARD 4 MEH SINC M DIZABLED qwq BUTZ I WRITE PRIMARILY 4 DA SANDERS SIDES FANDOM !!!!! ^_^

Report Reply

Reply by saturnstellar✧˖*°࿐

posted

I do. Still need to finish a couple of fics for my readers...

Report Reply

Reply by MJ

posted

These days, I stick to reading fanfic; especially Marvel these days. But back when I was 12-17, I remember writing a lot of self-insert fanfiction... especially for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Yu-Gi-Oh.

Report Reply

Reply by ArticMoss

posted

Sometimes and whatever hyperfixation I'm In so currently DC's Damian Wayne And i mostly only read/write angst, i don't Know why🤷‍♀️

Report Reply

Reply by Lester

posted

I write 4 a lot of fandoms, from UT to Sander Sides. But nowadays I'm hyperfixating on AvA and AvM, its taking over my life... Help

Report Reply