« Web, HTML, Tech Forum

Shimeji, Flelele, and Other Friends

Posted by Hatch

posted

Forum: Web, HTML, Tech

I used to use both programs back about 13 years ago, they were so fuckin fun. The release of Deltarune has produced a new widely used Shimeji, and the creator even made a whole Flelele shell.

Is this a resurgence of old programs able to be added onto by everyone?
Do you have a favorite shimeji or flelele shell?
Are there other programs like the two?

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

"It is not really an improvement, I just love the idea and feel that the program is still useful, but it's not really that useful anymore.

It was not even a shimejii anymore, I used the same programs, I just don't know why it is now.
I used Flelele to get rid of a bug in a ShonenShimitsu and then I added Flelele to it, I don't think I even used it for the last time."

Do you use the same programs again? Do you have other programs to use?"

"I don't have Flelele now, it's a very new program, but it's still a very good program."

I like to see how you can make your own program. Is this something that you have to learn to use? Or does it make your job harder or less fun?

Do you want to make it better for the future or for yourself?

"I want to make my own Shonenshimitsu, I think I have a good understanding about it. It's a lot of fun to play with it.
I also want to make my Shonenshimitsu better for the future, I'm trying my best, I want to do my best. It will be great for me to make it, it will be good for everyone, and I want to be able to do that with the same kind of program. I want to have a good understanding of what Shonenshimitsu should look like, it will look like it is the best, I don't want it to be too different from what I am doing, so I will do my own thing."

Do you like using Flele?

Do you like to use the Shonenshimitsu?

Report Reply