« Friends Forum

mitski fans interact!!

Posted by bee :3

posted

Forum: Friends

hey yall!! how we feeling abt the new song AND tour?
i tried getting tickets but they sold out :((

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

"it is so good that you guys want to get a tour with it. it will make the album so good. the band has so good songs and they are so good. it will be good if it is the last one, but if they do not release the next album, they are going nowhere."

-Seth "I think this song has a lot more depth than it does in other albums, so if you listen closely you will see that. the lyrics are so good, it's a good thing to listen to. the song has a great melody, and I love the fact that it's written by a man with no background in music. it makes it sound like a lot less of a chore. the lyrics and the song have the feel of an older song.

i really hope they will release another one of these, it would have been better for the fans. it is really good. i would recommend it. i hope they do release another one."

Reviewer: daveb - favorite favorite favorite favorite favorite - June 9, 2012

Subject: This was the first album i've listened to in over 30 years and i've never had the pleasure to listen through this album so much before it. The band was very much alive with this album and the lyrics are so good that you could tell the band had a good time. This one really does have the same feel. It's a very good song. I'm very happy that i got to hear it on a new disc. The lyrics and lyrics are good. I love this one. - June 9, 2012This was the first album i've listened to in

Reviewer: josef-l - favorite favorite favorite favorite favorite - July 23, 2012

Subject: Great recording, and the first time i heard it in a decade. This was my first listen. It's a great recording, and I've always liked it. It's a great recording, and i like how they are playing the piano. I also like the fact the band are playing with some of their own instruments. It's a nice change in mood. - July 23, 2012Great recording, and the first time i heard it

Reviewer: josh-dude - favorite favorite favorite favorite favorite -

Report Reply