« Religion and Philosophy Forum

muslims with disability/neurodivergent stuff

Posted by ghost

posted
updated

Forum: Religion and Philosophy

title. this place is for muslim who have problem physically and/or mentally. for non muslim you can join here if you want to

for me i feel like i have adhd. although i need to see doctor if it true. plus i can't read arab very well. like period. but i do kinda memorize some of important verse like fatihah and kursi (or only those two i guess). im pretty bad at spell some word correctly (or it just me that think like that). i honestly think i also have autism but still i need to see doctor for that. who know. allah knows best

edit: there's writing script that were based on arab called jawi (because im malay. duhh). now i think why im very late to learn religion stuff. and yes i didn't go to religion school because my mom say so. reading english (and malay) make me calm more than reading arab/jawi since i know how to read those

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

"It would make sense if there were no religious groups in the city.

But the problem here is that there isn't a religious community, there are no people in the city, the city is not religious and the only place to go is in downtown. It would be great to have a community here and it would also be good to have people to help people in need."

"

So, I'm going to say that it's really not a bad idea to make it a Muslim community in this city, I would like to know if there would be some sort of a religious group in this place and if there are people that want this.

"I think there are a lot of things that could make a good city, but I think the idea would be to have a religious group that's not religious, but it could have a religious group in a different part of town and that's where people could congregate, but there is not one religion in town, so that would not really help."

"

And I think that's really what I would say to people who are going to come here, if they are a Muslim or not and want to come to this city because there is not any other religion that can do this for us, that is why we have to have a Muslim community.

And it's a problem, and I don't think it is going to go away anytime soon."

I don't want to go to the next town and ask people if it's a Muslim, because that is what the city of Detroit is about. I don't want to ask if you have any problem physically or mental, because if you are a Muslim and you are going out to this city and you're not going there for any reason, then it is not a problem.

And if you want to have a community of your own that has the right attitude to have that, then you should have a place where they could congregate, and if you want to have people who are not a threat, that's great because you don't need people to have any fear.

But it doesn't make sense to make this a mosque or mosque of a mosque, it doesn't even

Report Reply