« Religion and Philosophy Forum

Where's the Daedra Worshippers?

I know some of you bastards are pop culture pagans on here, now where's my fellow filthy daedra worshippers?

I worship Sheogorath. I have a strict view of Mad Pride, how our gifts arent inherently something that needs to be Fixed, Cured, or Recovered from.
I also worship the Night Mother, and our Dread Father or course, but I'm really private about that.

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Telo

posted

filthy nwah

Report Reply

Reply by Hatch

posted

Thanks homie

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

1) I am a big, mean, dark elf and I hate the whole 'Dark Elf-themed game' idea, so I'll just stick to it. I hate it because of how it has been treated by many of my friends in the fandom, I think that the idea that I could just play a game about being a dark Elf, that I could just have a game about a Dark elf being an evil being is just a waste. It is just too big of a waste of a genre, and I think that is what makes it so bad. The idea that I could play a dark Elf-themed game that is just a bunch of people talking about it, is not the right thing to say, but I don't want to play the whole game about being a Dark Elf, so I'm gonna play that instead. It just isn't the best idea to make. 2) If it's not your thing then you should play it yourself, and you should play a game of that, not just some random random random game, it's a waste of time. I'm a huge Dark Elf fan, and my friends and I like Dark Elf games. 3) I'm not going to go and buy the entire game. It's too big, I want a Dark elf, so it should just be me and some friends. 4) If I'm a Dark Elf I don't like it either, I'm just gonna play it, it's too much of a hassle, and you have a good time with that too!

The only reason I'm doing that is to get a chance to see a Dark elf play, I think it would have been better to just have the entire Dark elf community in my opinion, and not to get the entire Dark Elf community out of the way. The Dark elf fandom has grown, it is now more diverse than I've seen in years, I think that's a big plus, I think that is a great thing, it is

Report Reply