« Romance and Relationships Forum

Relationship/Life blog regarding new parents

Hey folks, I'll be starting a weekly blog on here about being a new first time dad, how it effects your lifestyle, mentally and decision making.

Addressing thoughts and feelings fathering a newborn during Covid-19 as well as having a newborn/preemie in the NICU. Writing about what it's like as the father wanting to give support to a postpartum mother. Applying for Temporary Caregiver Insurance (work LoA) etc. 

If interested please add me and subscribe to my blog! 

Leave me comments on what other topics you'd be interested in reading about as well!

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by umbrykane

posted

first time mom here, son was born in november, i actually made a twitter account for him about some of the adventures and hardships i've/we've been through XD.  I'm hoping twitter lasts long enough that he can read it in his teenage years lol.

How are you enjoying parenthood so far

Report Reply

Reply by Regular Ass Raymond

posted

My daughter was also born in November at 26wks. 

That being said, so far it's been..scary, worrisome, joyous, an experience like no other thays for sure. I wanna blast thru life to March were shes home and we are doing normal parent things and end this baby in a bubble period. 

Report Reply

Reply by Regular Ass Raymond

posted

Also congrats to you ^_^;   How was your pregnancy? Any hiccups? Earn a NICU stay? What's it like when finally home with your child? 

Report Reply

Reply by Jorge

posted

Congrats on being a new dad. I remember when my oldest daughter was born. It was definitely a big change for me when it comes to my mentality. 

Report Reply

Reply by ChichiMonsterr

posted

Wow welcome to the ever changing world of parenting! 

I've been in this club for almost  11yrs myself. If you have any questions I have a son and daughter so I have a few tips and tricks myself . 

Report Reply