« Back to the 2000s fashion trends and nostalgia Forum

what are some websites and online games you liked from the decade?

i miss meez so much! does anyone remember that site? a lot of the games on disney’s website were really fun too. name some more below!

Report Topic

21 Replies

Sort Replies:

The one online game I was really into was GaiaOnline in it's prime. It was such an active site back in the good days, always someone to join you in group battles.

Report Reply

Reply by Bri

posted

Oooofff I was always online! I played..Β 

Meez
Gaia Online
Habbo Hotel
SmallWorld
SpineWorld and Migoland
MovieStar Planet
ourWorldΒ 
& much more that I cannot think of right nowΒ 
Β 

Report Reply

Reply by rox

posted

poptropica and animal jam! love them

Report Reply

Reply by Tina

posted

I loved poptropica

Millsberry
Zwinky
Girl games.com

Report Reply

Reply by Clouded By Wonders

posted

idk if its 00s or 10s cuz i was born in 03 but i remember spending a lot a lot of time on Armor Games,, specifically playing the game Swarm Control (a tower defense game about bees).

also yesss i would spend hours on the disney channel website games

Report Reply

Reply by Catie May™

posted

buddy4u

MindViz
MeetMe
The-n.com
livejournal

Just to name a few off the top of my head!

Report Reply

Reply by pinksegaaa

posted

ya'll its the way im about to go play all these games again lmaooo. (atleast all the ones that haven't been shut down)

Report Reply

Reply by vixen

posted

i grew up to: gaiaonline, stardoll, miniclip, girlsgogames, habbo, moviestarplanet, imvu, moshi monsters, weeworld, roblox, club penguin and y8

Report Reply

Reply by NyappyNyanko

posted

i miss a bunch of sites!! such as club penguin, and pixie hollow!! i played them so much I'm sup sad they got shut down

Report Reply

Reply by evia

posted

I LOVED MEEZ I WANT SOMEONE TO REMAKE THE GAME!!!!!! PLEASE IF UR GOOD AT CODING OR REMAKING OLD FORGOTTEN FLASH GAMES REMAKE MEEZ!

Report Reply

Reply by VGFN

posted

Club Penguin. Miniclip used to be amazing before they went full smartphone. Y8.com was incredible to use at school to play flash games. (Stickman Sam 4 life). And of course, the immortal Newgrounds.

Report Reply

Reply by kaeirella

posted

barbiegirls, pixie hollow, club penguin, and webkinz !!! they were so fire

Report Reply

Reply by Gwamomi (qο½₯ωο½₯q)

posted

COOKIE RUN KINGDOM!!!

Report Reply

Reply by RottenBugzz

posted

I remember playing girlgogames and poptopica or the old nickaloaden gamesΒ Β 

Report Reply

Reply by inakiera

posted

am i the only one who played wizard101Β 

Report Reply

Reply by Katelyn

posted

Miniclip.com

Report Reply

Reply by xxRebellious_Emmaxx

posted

My childhood was mostly in the 2010s, but I grew up playing a lot of Adobe Flash Games from the 2000s such as Bratz Babyz Mall Crawl, Polly Pocket Hair Stylin' Salon, Papa's Pizzeria (used to love burning the pizzas and cutting them up into a million tiny crumbs),Β  Let's Babysit Baby Krissy, Polly Pocket Party Pickup, Tipton Trouble, Bueno Rufus, Riley's Cell Phone Search And Rescue, etc.Β 

There was also the MMORPG Binweevils which I would often play after school in elementary school from 1st - 5th grade.

Report Reply

the originals friv games TTΒ 

And the Mh and Mlp games that Hasbro have in their web

I really like one about Draculaura learning to driveΒ 

Report Reply

Reply by Lexdotcom

posted

Miniclip was the shit at my elementary school. Same with Poptropica and Cool Math Games. You could see either of those three open when computer time was given. I'd also include Wizard101 but I didn't play it a whole lot/didn't get far into it at the time. Though I always would love seeing the commercials for it.

Report Reply

Gaia Online, (and its clone websites like Solia), MySpace, VampireFreaks (when it was a social media website) Miniclip, eBaum's World, Aventure Quest (Battleon) Quizilla and Newgrounds.Β 

Report Reply

Reply by ethan (taylor's version)

posted

roblox, webkinz, girlsgogames, and friv!!!!!

Report Reply