« Back to the Metalheads Forum

Weird metal albums

Posted by Slyde

posted

Forum: Metalheads Group

In the mood for some extremely weird and out there metal albums. Genre does not matter, but stuff like grindcore, death metal and black metal would be most appreciated, cheers!

Report Topic

10 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Spooky babe

posted

theres a band called ogre packet slammers and its all shrek themed metal, some anime/waifu metal bands are waifutonomy, yanderechainsawregurgitationfacory, discharge of bodily entrails, uwu, ghostslug, gorepot and bong ris for jesus is also good :) hope this helps and i got plenty more!

Report Reply

Reply by slimelord

posted

The two classics I can think of are Demilich - Nespithe and Gorguts - Obscura

Report Reply

Reply by Toxikk the Paradox

posted

Imperial Triumphant - Vile Luxury

Imperial Triumphant - Alphaville

These 2 albums are the weirdest shit I have ever heard in my life. You'll love em.

Report Reply

Reply by organic_anagram

posted

I love Methwitch!
I don't know if these bands are weird enough, I can't tell anymore what is weird and what is not but I think these might be:

Empalot is a band in which the Duplantier brothers of Gojira play and it's like umm I don't know, have you ever seen one of those weird french movies? It's like that.

Skáphe I think is weird in how it sounds exactly like hell, I don't understand how humans created these sounds... Mylingar too, absolute suffocating hell sounds.

Frontierer sounds like pure adrenaline insanity, especially on the newest record, Oxidized.

YAWN is a jazz - metal band from Norway. I went to their concert... it's absolutely unreal, their music is great and unlike anything else. Maybe one thing they are similar to is Fredrik Thordendal's Special Defects, which is also something unusual you might like

Report Reply

Reply by 8-Track TeckHead

posted

if you want weird, then Mr. Bungle and Secret Chiefs 3 are your bands. They'll make you question what metal even is! I dig 'em!

Report Reply

Reply by juno

posted

mr bungle's self-titled is some of the weirdest music i've ever heard. highly recommend! 

Report Reply

Reply by Bandit

posted

anything by Gwar, weird but also masterpieces

Report Reply

Reply by Casey

posted
updated

I think you could just search up any grindcore bands and if you dare; go for any goregrind bands specifically, most of their lyrics are just straightup vile and gross in a good way, I believe. It's for the shock factor and it's not everyone's favourite cup of tea. 

Just a warning: I STRONGLY DON'T RECOMMEND LOOKING GOREGRIND up if you have a weak heart and want to save your sanity, some bands tend to use.. erm, real photos of autopsies or crime scenes on their album covers. And the lyrics can also be very shocking and gross, depending on the band and song you're listening to.

Report Reply

Reply by MexicanKoolaid

posted

spermswamp.

Report Reply

Reply by VValentine :]

posted

opiated devilsperm 

Report Reply