« Back to the The Magnus Archives Forum

Introduce yourself with what entity loves you and which entity hates you

Hi, my name is Hatch. My favorite episodes are ep 80 (With Jurgen), Sculptors Tool, Gravedigger's Envy, and the flesh garden one. Anything with Jared, really.

I'm a servant of the Vast above everything else but storms make me cry due to the Desolation and Dark. The Lonely can kiss my ass also.

Report Topic

24 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Corvid

posted

Hey, Name's Corvid, I'm aligned with the Spiral and the Stranger, and I'm not sure it loves me or hates me, but I hate the corruption with everything that I am. I have a lot of trauma that has to do with filth and rot and infestation. It's a long story but Hatch knows a lot of it, lmao. Fave ep changes a lot. Right now I'm thinking about Cul De Sac.

Report Reply

Reply by corduroy

posted

hii my name is corduroy. i feel very close to the buried, and the flesh is the one that really make my skin crawl. another one i'm aligned with is the lonely, but the buried always comes 1st.

Report Reply

Reply by Hatch

posted

Buried!!! You don't see too many for the buried :.) Welcome, friend!

Report Reply

Reply by Martin Blackwood

posted

im lonely and my wonderful amazing boyfriend is eye so i suppose eye loves me lol 

Report Reply

Reply by Hatch

posted

Hot Damn its Martin Kartin Blackwood

Report Reply

Reply by Prophet

posted

I'm Eldritch and I'm eye aligned, no clue which one would like me but the Corruption defo hates me. I'm a neat freak with 0 tolerance for mold :>

Report Reply

Reply by Echo

posted

Hey, I'm Echo, and I'm Corruption and Hunt aligned. I've never been able to figure out my 'greatest fear', but the Stranger icks me out and I think my biggest fear is a combination of Lonely and Vast, even though I like the Vast in some aspects.

Report Reply

Reply by Hatch

posted

Fuck yes. Welcome

Report Reply

Reply by Charlie Jay

posted

Heyo I'm Charlie. I guess the eye would love me? Since I was a kid I've thought it would be cool to be a ghost so that I could passively observe other people's homes, as well as rifle through abandoned buildings and learn about those who lived there before. If I were all evil and avatar-ed up and didn't care about things like not invading privacy or making people freaked out and uncomfortable, I would probably be down to just straight up hop in brains and gobble what's in there. 

I'm too am a fan of jared and the flesh garden episode, and I enjoy pretty much every spiral-related episode, but flesh and spiral would not be my pals. It's a fact of life that we're meat bags like any other creature, but really thinking about all the fleshy bits that make us up is...eugh. I also hate feeling like I don't know where I am or what I'm doing, and the worst periods of my life have had a dominant feeling of a loss of control.

Report Reply

Reply by Fae Falcon

posted

Hey I'm Faolon, I don't think I'm really aligned with any of the entities but I really like the idea of The Buried. I think The Desolation would be cool too. 

The only episode that has really truly freaked me out was the first episode and yk, I just don't jive with The Stranger at all. 

Report Reply

Reply by Bugbrain

posted

Heyyy i’m cass and i’m so a corruption avatar :-) i think if any entity hated me it would be the vast 4 sure 

Report Reply

Reply by oscar

posted

Heyo, my name's Oscar, and I've always felt drawn towards The Eye, probably because one of my proudest achievements is getting over the worst stage of my paranoia all on my own and because I  have an insatiable urge to know things, and The Slaughter, because I grew up in a family of hobby historians mostly focussing on warfare and military history. I also particularly like to study the Great War and the poetry of Wilfred Owen and Siegfried Sassoon, so obviously The Piper has always been one of my favourite episodes lol.

I guess if any entity hates me, it would be The Dark. While I am terrified of darkness and all that, I just kind of,,, refuse to let it bother me? Even though I am scared most of the time, I sleep in complete darkness, just out of spite I guess. 

Report Reply

Reply by RainbowDash

posted

Hey! I'm Ellio He/him and I'm a mixture of Corruption and Spiral! AkA the worms you feel crawling on your back but when you look nothing is there. I greatly dislike the Hunt with a passion. 

Report Reply

Reply by OswaldTSK

posted
updated

Hey, name's Oswald !

I'm a being of The Beholding aligned with The Hunt, and The Vastbut I have vertigo so that's sucks. I have a creeping fear of The DarkThe Stranger and The Flesh. I'm arachnophobic but The Web can f*ck off; I will fight them.

The Twisting Deceit, The EndThe One Alone definitively fear me for

i.am.not.afraid.of.them.

My favorite episodes are MAG91 The Coming Storm, MAG92 Nothing Beside Remains and MAG132 Entombed,

I really love The Distortion (especially Michael's voice) and Mike Crew.

(currently listening to MAG137 Nemesis)

Report Reply

Reply by Diistorted

posted

Hi I m Void (they/it/xe) and I m a mixture of the dark, spiral and slaughter :)

Idk which entity would hate me but i despise the corruption

Report Reply

Reply by felix

posted

hello im felix, the worlds sexiest flesh avatar (sorry jared) with a little bit of a stranger alignment. i dont have a favorite episode from the top of mmy head but id consider myself a jon apologist. lets be friends :^)

Report Reply

Reply by Doc

posted

howdy! i'm doc and I believe myself to be aligned with the stranger or the knowing (not to sound like a mary sue LMAO! i just happen to have my issues with knowing and being known, and also to have gone to clown school and be frequently told that i am unrecognizable). 

corruption is my enemy and I will be it's enemy. the way that swarms of bugs make my skin craw for REAL!!! 

nice to meet you all!

Report Reply

Reply by Daisy

posted

daisy, and i want to say i'm a mess of eye and end. yes, i joke that my domain would be the world's most messed up game of clue. on the other hand. buried gang i respect you but i fear you. you're great. but. terrifying to me personally.

Report Reply

Reply by jamjuicez

posted

Hey i'm judas, I align heavily with the lonely and the hunt. the buried is the one that really makes my skin crawl the most for some reason lol 

Report Reply

Reply by malachiteMalice

posted

name's cathryn, i dont particularly have a favorite but if i had to pick one i'd pick the one where the guy eats his computer. 

i'm aligned with the stranger cuz other ppl said so, spiral cuz oo pretty color hallway, and vast cuz me like oceans and space.

anything to do with the flesh makes me wanna defenestrate myself off of a 12358493898899678987678959483762738495049387262738495049382762738495094837485969548373845960958437485960594833th story window its just eww ew ew ew ewwwwww 

also dont like the buried cuz ew dirt and i also have mixed feelings on the hunt

but ironically enough i perfectly tolerate the corruption? like mold and bugs and stuff don't bother me but stuff like raw meat and viscera and whatnot is just... euughghhhhghgh

Report Reply

Reply by nico

posted

hi I’m nico :) I SAY stranger or lonely but I also have biiig corruption potential tbh. probably hated most by/most fearful of the dark or the eye

Report Reply

Reply by mari

posted

Hello,  I'm Mari and I can't decide between eye and vast

corruption stay away from me

My first language is not English but I can understand and speak it a little.

Report Reply

Reply by cyb3r•°☆

posted
updated

Hello, I'm Cyber. I feel strangley connected to all of the fears in a way, but the most predominant ones are the vast, dark, corruption, and stranger. Despite the fact I feel connected to the corruption, parasites and mold genuinely freak me out sm irl and the corruption episodes make my skin crawl

Report Reply

Reply by ACE FLESH

posted

im ace flesh. i really like the flesh. but due to my interest in archival and just knowng things i think the eye would LOVE me. however i do not love it, however i dont have any entities i hate because im filled with love

Report Reply