« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

New piercings in 2021?

Posted by Safe Piercing

posted
updated

Forum: Fashion, Style, Shopping

What piercings are you looking forward to getting in 2021?

Report Topic

9 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Kelsey <3

posted

cheek/dimple piercings :))

Report Reply

Reply by DarkLHoney

posted

I always wanted a tongue or either back dimples piercing

Report Reply

Reply by Cici

posted

I recently got my flat and conch. It was pretty bearable, I guess my pain tolerance is high after all. For the pain I would rate it a 2, damn near a 1. My piercer was very professional and fast asf, so I barely felt anything. As for the aftercare, it hurt like a mf for 2 weeks. Every time I cleaned them I'd groan in pain, but it was all worth it! AND I'LL DO IT AGAIN!

Report Reply

Re-stretching my ears. Out of pure laziness and life events I let my ears shrink to 00g. Hoping to get to 20mm.

And re-stretching my lip piercing. I was gonna repierce it but I realized it's still open and I could fit a taper in it.

I had my tongue done but down the road dental issue will arise so I may just let that one retire indefinitely.

I would LOVE to get snakebites tho!

Report Reply

Reply by Kylie

posted

I really want to get my labret done at some point, but if that cant happen then I've been looking into getting industrials in my ears.

I've been wanting to do a lot more with my ears lately since they seem so bare lol

Report Reply

Reply by Elf Lady Sam

posted

I’d love to pierce my pierce my lip/labret or both sides of my nose done, but since I’ve already got my tongue pierced and no one sees it with my mask, I’m feeling like I’m gonna wait a bit especially bc of the healing process and time

Report Reply

Reply by π–’π–†π–™π–Ž

posted

i've been researching either a tongue piercing or vertical labret!!

Report Reply

Reply by ✯Iβ–²N✯

posted

I got a septum piercing around the start of 2020 and this year I’m hoping to get snake bites when quarantine is over

Report Reply