« Friends Forum

Immature, chronically online adult seeking other rejects

Posted by Hatch

posted

Forum: Friends

Anyway, depressing funny title out of the way, Hi! My name's Hatch and Im 23 and have done jack shit with my life. Not for lack of trying, I just *checks notes* haven't tried. Neurological disability will do that to you. I'm online 24/7 and have no life because I'm unable to drive in a small town with jack shit in it

Mainly I'm just trying to find other disabled adults to relate to, and whatnot. Or nondisabled ones who'll put up with my weird ass, I'm not picky unless it comes to food, horror, and literally everything else

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Xander

posted

We are already friends on here but I have cerebral palsy and also online 24/7

Report Reply

Reply by Hatch

posted

Disability makes the internet Home

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

-I'm 21. I'm an avid gamer who has been in a few different games, including Halo 4, Super Street Fighter, and even Halo 2 and Halo 4, I have never really played anything like this and I don't know why. My life was a blur of a few things:

1) The only thing I could really relate to was my dad. My parents had been divorced from me for almost 3 months.

2) My mother is my best friend. My sister is my best boyfriend and my brother is a huge fan and my sister is my only friend and she loves my dad as much and as much as she can, she is so much happier than she was when I was younger.

I'm not going to get into all of that here but the main issue with this story and my opinion are that if you're a gamer who is looking for something more serious and serious and wants to make sure you don't fall for the BS BS, you're not going to get it. I'm a gamer and I'm going to play games. I don't want my friends or families in the same way, so I'm just not going to get involved and get my life ruined by a shitty story. If you're a fan of the series and want to see the real story of it then you need this story.

-My parents were both very depressed, they didn't know anything, I think it was just a combination of depression and being too depressed to care, and I think I would have loved for my mom to be able to talk about her life and what she did to get better at life. I was just a kid.

-I was raised in an extremely shitty home. The only way I can imagine what life was like at that point, is that I was raised by an asshole and my mom was the asshole who would make my life hell and my sister would get mad and say I was crazy, and that would be my life for a long time. My

Report Reply

Reply by blue_B1C2

posted

Hell yea

I'm in a slump so I just want to be chill and make chill friends :)

Report Reply

Reply by Hatch

posted

It got you to open it tho

Report Reply

Reply by ⛤mλrcy⛤

posted

not an adult but im immature and a reject so i guess it counts? lol

Report Reply

Reply by hiji

posted

i feel you on the can't drive part. luckily we have some semblance of public transportation here, it's just confusing to process the non-hourly times. good to meet you!!

Report Reply

Reply by ivy rose

posted

23 and also in this same position rn hi

Report Reply