« Back to the Dungeons and Dragons Forum

Vibe and introduce yourself!

Vibe and introduce yourself!           

Hey y'all, I'll start. I'm Isaac, I mostly prefer other TTRPG systems but am almost always open for a game of D&D, usually as a player, though I have ran games a but I usually can't finish them. 

Report Topic

19 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Roomba

posted

Hii, I don't know if anyone is active here, but my name is Roomba and I'm kind of new to D&D, but if anyone wants to be friends and just talk/play, please hit me up ! I have Discord and stuff, and my dms are always open.

Report Reply

Reply by Lynzinitus

posted

Hi! My name is Lyndsey and I started playing D&D when I was 9. I played a changeling rogue! I started with 3.5 edition and skipped to 5th. My favorite classes are Warlocks and Rogues. I have an INSANE amount of characters to play, ha ha! But it's been a long time since I played a campaign.

I also played a World of Darkness campaign that was fun! And I have always wanted to play Vampire the Masquerade sometime!

Report Reply

Reply by Hoonah

posted

Hi, I'm Hannah and I've just started playing d&d about a year ago. My friends are running the Curse of Strahd, and I am playing as a halfling paladin. 

I love learning more about d&d, watching people play on YT and listening to podcasts like Dungeons and Daddies. If anyone has suggestions for YT or spotify I'm totally down! 💕

Report Reply

Reply by Doc

posted

howdy! i'm doc, i'm 25 and i've been playing ttrpgs since middle school. most of the games i end up being in are d&d 5e nowadays (such is the way of the world) but i'm in a myriad of other systems, which are all great fun. i'm a DM/game runner at heart, and while I love to play and explore the worlds of other people's campaigns, I enjoy running games for my players. i'm a warlock main through and through in 5e, but 3.5 rogues are my forever class.

Report Reply

Reply by Ryan_Jones

posted

Hey. I'm Ryan. I have only played in 5e and 2e DnD. Would like to play in other systems. 

Report Reply

Reply by Limona

posted

Hello! I am Limona, I’ve only been playing dnd for a short time but greatly adore it . I’ve played 5e,pathfinder and other modules as well nice to meet y’all 

Report Reply

Reply by lysjulys

posted

hi, i'm lysjulys

i started playing d&d in the pandemic on discord and since have played 5 campaigns, co-dm'd 1 & branched out into pathfinder!

Report Reply

Reply by Monoem

posted
updated

Em, been a fan of DnD for almost 3 years (CR helped me a lot to get into it)

Big maker of characters but I barely have any campaigns for them. Currently in 1 but it's only been 1 session and is rarely played, been in 2 oneshots. Only played 5e.

I think I might start doing discord games, but I'm not sure how to find a group ^^"

Report Reply

Reply by Perdita the Non-humanoid

posted

You can call me Perdita.

My interest in D&D started during the pandemic (by watching D20 and Legends of). I've made characters before, but never played in any campaigns or one shots, yet. :/ Would like to learn how to though.

Report Reply

Reply by Cathedralsburning

posted

Hii, 

I'm Cathedral. 

I've only played a little bit of D&D but I am about to run my first campaign. Would love any help and advice or just some people to talk to about D&D in general!!!

Report Reply

Reply by ♥ Dorothy (warning auto play) ♥

posted

Hi I'm kai-ra and I'd love to learn more about d&d and how to play it!

Report Reply

Reply by JessiJay

posted

Heyo, I’ve been playing DND for about 4 years now, both in person and online. I try to play a new class each time I create a new character, with the goal of trying them all. Githzerai are my favorite race at the moment. Currently OBSESSED with Baulder’s Gate 3.

Report Reply

Reply by mj

posted

hi hello !! 

my name is mj,, ive been playind d&d for like two-three weeks now?? i accidentally joined a campaign and can't really get the hang of it, but i'm super interested in the concept of the game albeit it is something i'm not used to. if anyone has any advice,, i'd be happy to listen !!

Report Reply

Reply by Bryce

posted

Hello! My name is Bryce, and I am incredibly new to dnd (I've only played one session so far but I'm having fun)! I hope to continue this hobby and tell cool stories with it!

Report Reply

Reply by Agent_pferd

posted

Wassap, im Agent, i have played D&D for around 7 years stuck as a forever DM. I like it though.

Report Reply

Reply by Ozgood Ratsbane

posted

I have been playing D&D since 1981. I have been a DM the majority of the time. My physical and digital supplies are pretty extensive. 

I am running a Wednesday night game in a local game store. I am even writing a book based on my first-edition character. At this time I have close to five hundred pages into the story and still have close to one thousand more pages in my mind. 

Drop me a line and let me know if you have any questions.

Report Reply

Reply by lillybell<3

posted

HII :D im lex and im relatively new to dnd. im curently playing in 1 game, finished 1 game and am  also joining 1 game on tuseday! i played as a half elf druid, a wood elf wizard, and am writeing a half elf bard! 

Report Reply

Reply by James Lemon

posted

Hi, I'm James. I'd say I have most experience as a player in 5E, but most of my dm experience is with od&d. I have many other ttrpgs that I'd like to play but have never found a group to play with.

My main list I'd like to play
D6 Fantasy
Blue Rose (original d20 version, not the new AGE version)
OpenQuest

I'm currently working on a hack of Opend6 for a rwby setting, using a mix of d6 Fantasy/Adventure/Space

Report Reply

Reply by wano-san

posted

oh hey my name is wano-san or you can call me wan i wanted to try Dungeons & Dragons
i need some guide sooo that exacly how im here i dont have handbook or anything the only thing i have is character sheet pdf and handbook pdf

Report Reply