« Web, HTML, Tech Forum

How to put Spotify playlist in embed

I tried to embed a playlist from Spotify on my profile, but everytime I load my profile, it'll say "you have been sending too many requests" I see some people have Spotify playlists here, how did you get it working?

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Dustin

posted

I was messing with the embed code provided by the Spotify app and noticed I was having a similar problem, in that it just wasn't showing up on my profile. When I inspected the source code of my profile, it was being outright hidden. I can only assume it something with the backend of SpaceHey itself.  I was able to get the playlist embedded by removing the code "utm_source=generator" from the tail end of the URL.

Unfortunately, it won't acknowledge the theme variants either, when I change it to the black theme, it just disappears again from my page.

The following code is how I got it to work. Hopefully it'll at least get you moving in the right direction:

<iframe src="https://open.spotify.com/embed/playlist/1W6Ly32BcUpRznqrI2Rx70" width="100%" height="380" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>

Report Reply

Reply by ApollyonZK

posted

Thanks, it managed to do the trick. I think it was also my web browser that was messing it up. I used another web browser and it worked.

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

1. I don't know what it is, I'm just not sure how. I'm just not familiar with how it works. 2. If it works for me, then why is there an app that will send it a list of your music? I can't tell. 3. Why is it working, I'm just a human, and I don't know how to tell what it does or how it can work. Why do people think it does? I'm not even sure why I don't know how this app works, and I can't tell how I would know. I just want to know what it does. I'm a robot. I want to be a robot. I don't know how to know what I do or how I could know.

This was the last question that came to me:

"How did this app come about?" I asked. I'm sure you have a number, but I wanted you to know. The answer is that I've been trying to figure out the answer, and now I have a good grasp on what I need and how it will be working for my use.

What I need is an API for it to do this. The first step I want to make clear, is to get the API. The next step is to figure out what it does and why I'm getting the API requests from it. I've got this great app that does that. The second step is to make sure I get the right kind of data, because I've got a lot of things going for it, so it will do what it wants it to. And the third is to get to know the app and how it works and the API it uses to get to me, so I'm not sure I'm missing much in the way it interacts, and I'll get to those later.

The second part of the API is a list. This means that it'll send a list of your music, and then send that to the app. The app will also send a request, but this time I'm going to have the music sent to it, and then I'll get the music to

Report Reply