« Web, HTML, Tech Forum

C# General Thread

Post anything about C# in this thread, questions, projects you've made, whatever.

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Robot

posted

I've been using it since its creation, I've been using C# for years and I've never been bothered about the language, and I'm a huge C/C# fan. I've never had any issues with C++. It's a good compiler and it is easy to write, and I've always liked the syntax. I have a few questions for C++ developers, but I think C++ has been better for C programmers than it has been for me personally (as a developer, of course), so I'll just leave it at that for the day, and if anyone wants to contribute, they're free to do so, but please feel free to contact me and ask any question you want. If I've missed any of the questions I've been able to get, please post a comment.

Thanks,

Mike

The following questions are about the current version:

What's your experience with this version? How can it help you with C/C# and C# projects that use C# in the past, present and in the future? If I'm not right about one thing and it's a good thing that it's a good project for you, then I'll just say I don't think that's the best idea.

I think it would have been a great idea for a lot of C/C# project that I would be able to write code that is very well done. But, if that's what I'm trying, I'm not going to write C++. I don't think that's what's best. If I were to do something like that I'd probably do it in the C/C# world (as it is in the current release), and then write C++ in it. I don't think that's what I'm trying. If it were to be written as C++ code, that'd be a good thing to have, because that's the language I use and I've been using for years and I know that I'll always have that.

What do you mean, what's C++?

C++ is an implementation of the C standard, but not of any of the features of the current C standard. I've written C++ for about two years.

I've been writing C++ code since I

Report Reply

Reply by wield

posted

i know c# and that shit mad handy and you can sell shady shit for people and make bank

Report Reply

Reply by hallucinogenicHypnotist

posted

Imma be real with you, over the past 5 months I have become a changed man and use C++ more often now

Report Reply