« Web, HTML, Tech Forum

are we only able to upload just profile pics?

i remember old Myspace circa 2003-2006 and was able to upload many pictures to albums... am i crazy or are we only able to upload new profile pic and thats it?? 

its been a great refresher course on html for me... man, i spent way too much time trying to remember how to create a profile...lol

would be nice to add a gallery to upload pictures too...to have an album of my artwork on here, for people to scroll threw....

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Hatch

posted

Being able to store photos for everyone on the websites really expensive, its being worked towards or so I hear :.) 

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

"i dont think i can ever go back in my life and upload my photos to this site.

"

So what is it you're looking for, i'm not sure what you mean, but I'm sure there are some other sites out there with similar profiles, or maybe you can help. I've been doing some searching on google and it seems like i can see many sites that use similar profiles, and i have found one that does it's own job, but its still not a great experience, or any good, and it has a few things wrong. i'm going back, and maybe I should post something here, and i can find some other sites with similar profiles that do this. i think its a good thing to post a link, but i'm going to need a few more pages to post, or maybe a few pages of my profile pics.

i know there's some good sites that do the best, but i think you're missing out on some of the good things you should be looking for.

Also, you're probably looking for something that is not on a site that does this, or at least doesn't have the best profile. I think this site is the most important one for people looking to do this.

"

Report Reply

Reply by Sarah Anne

posted

If you want other images on your layout/profile, you can always use other hosting sites. 

Here are some:

Report Reply