« Games Forum

Visual Novels!!

Posted by Noire

posted

Forum: Games

Do you guys play visual novels? If so, what have you been reading recently? What are some of your favorite VNs? Any VNs you're looking forward to/want to be translated?

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Cowarun

posted

it's kinda a pretty popular one, but I really love Katawa Shoujo!! It's the one that I always end up going back too. Saya No Uta also really stuck with me when I played it... but it's not really the type you go back to often

Report Reply

Reply by Noire

posted

Katawa Shoujo is really good! It was one of my first visual novels, and it's really a great one, considering that it's free and all! I haven't played Saya no Uta yet, but I plan on it soon!

Report Reply

Reply by Noire

posted

Nekopara is really cute. Good taste!

Report Reply

Reply by Noire

posted

I have not played Hatoful Boyfriend yet, but I plan on it sometime in the future. However, I have played plenty of Doki Doki Literature Club, alongside the wide variety of mods that it offers! My favorite has to be Doki Doki Exit Music. Really hits you in the feels ;w;

Report Reply

Reply by NosyCat

posted

I've been a fan of Ertal Games lately, though I haven't played many of their games, at least not very far.

Report Reply

Reply by Adrian

posted

I've been reading Rose Guns Days and finished Ciconia When They Cry not too long ago

Report Reply

Reply by Kazmu

posted

What about class of 09

It's a really funny visual novel (though it has edgy humor) and it also spawned the "bitch give me a fry" meme

Report Reply

Reply by The_Ace_Attorney

posted

Does Ace Attorney count as a visual novel? If so, then I think that it is the best visual novel in existence, mainly because of the unhinged plot twists.

Report Reply