« Back to the 2000s fashion trends and nostalgia Forum

OLD FLIP PHONES!

Dont you sometimes just wish that our intelligent phones magically dissapeared and we all only had cool old flip phones? DX i would do that but even tho i want too i couldnt survive 1 day without social media haha. Do u guys have any favourite old flip phone? My favourite is the old motorola razr (pink :D)

Report Topic

30 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Clouded By Wonders

posted

yes!!! i am waiting for the day my smartphone dies for good cuz im gonna get a flip phone after it does <333 
also i only have an account on here and discord,,, i don't have any other social media ! its really nice not having them i think !

Report Reply

Reply by Dinic 💫

posted

I miss my flip phone! but the problem with getting one now is most people text me and texting on a flip phone I remember being super hard, but they were more durable and like I barely use my phone anyway 

Report Reply

Reply by Angel

posted

Yes I have awlays loved flip phones 📱 better than the new ones they are just so cute they can be in different styles and there so cool 💓💜

Report Reply

Reply by ashthee <3

posted

my dad got me a flip phone and small camera/video camera for my birthday last year, it was like the best birthday ever !!!

Report Reply

Reply by sm11thy

posted

I miss flip phones so bad I'm loving the fact they're making a comeback I might have to invest in one I really miss my old RAZR tho that was legendary 

Report Reply

Reply by fairyprincess__________

posted

lolololol i was actually so sick of being attached to my phone that i traded in my iphone for a flip phone, and i’ve been really really liking it so far!! the only thing i would say i dont like about it is its aesthetic, but only bc verizon only had ugly ass models to choose from.

Report Reply

Reply by vixen

posted

yes! i'm honestly thinking of buying a blackberry and a flip phone to bling them up

Report Reply

Reply by vee

posted

ive always kinda wanted to get a flip phone but i dont know if i could bc i text all my friends on snapchat

Report Reply

Reply by Zecnetovk V.

posted
updated

Tecnology has become so unbearable at this point that I'm considering more downgrading than upgrading.

I refuse so awfully how current technology has become, total capitalism of sore consumption and draining.

A flip phone would be awesome but only one issue, I'm more of a texter than a called... an awesome thing would be a flip phone with a keyboard keeping the vintage aesthetic with the simplest possible for communication technology.

All I need for a phone is an awesome camera, music, able to call and text with people

Report Reply

Reply by Al3xioss

posted

I want one so bad but also like how would that even work. I made one out of clay in my art class tho lolol, I'm painting it pink rn.

Report Reply

Reply by Sazycute

posted
updated

I actually have a collection of working Y2K phones that WORK. I've blinged up the Motorola Razr V3 and everyone on YouTube say "does it work??" CONSTANTLY... like yes, it's a phone... it works . Check it out here 💕

Report Reply

Reply by xXskull_loverXx

posted

I wish we had smart phones in the shape of flip phones. I want a flip phone to bedazzle and hang charms on!

Report Reply

Reply by xxRebellious_Emmaxx

posted

I got my flip phone on Monday, 5/16/2022, and I'm in love with it. It also helped me reduce my internet addiction since I was very addicted to my old slab of glass before I got it. <3

Report Reply

Reply by 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐪𝐧𝐢𝐚

posted

FLIP PHONES! I WANT ONE BUT I FEEL LIKE I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO LIVE WITHOUT TIKTOK AND SHITZ SOOO.  >:p

Report Reply

Reply by .:xXHelenaXx:.

posted
updated

My phone for daily use is a Nokia 105, I bought it at the beginning of 2020 or 2021 (the pandemic messed with my time perception, wasn’t 2019 like last year??), it’s so cute and I secretly wish my old smartphone would just break! I sew and embroidered a little pocket to protect it :). Nokia is also selling flip phones that have apps like whatsapp and google maps, they look fun and useful!

I still have my smartphone in a drawer and occasionaly check it because my friends all use whatsapp :( I usually just call and text, it’s so much simpler and less cluttered.

I hate that people expect me to have a smartphone with me all the time, to constantly read their endless stream of messages, to scan qr codes on restaurant tables to see the menu and such :((( In my ideal world, the internet wouldn’t have become so prevalent and young people would still be able to live their life without feeling pressured to have a ‘digital identity’.

I’m so glad my iPod nano from 2007 is still working! It’s been my most prized possession ever since :D

Report Reply

Reply by brandi

posted

omg I was at work and found an old phone like this one in the lost and found drawer that apparently has been there for like three years lol I took it home and I wanna find a charger for it so I can maybe get it to work lol 

Verizon's only LTE QWERTY phone: hands on with the Samsung Stratosphere |  Ars Technica

Report Reply

Reply by Kaan

posted

I mean yeah.
If you wanna end an argument when on a call with someone just smack the shit outta that phone and close it and then boom.
Silence.

Report Reply

Reply by velfarre2000

posted

Hola a todos, yo tengo un telefono de tapita que uso aun, me lo compre en el año 2020 en aliexpress, bueno el telefono que tengo yo no es un telefono de tapa cualquiera, puedo acceder a todas las redes sociales como youtube, google, playstore etc, tiene camara selfie y camara normal xd, puedo guardar fotos y videos y lo mas genial es que la pantalla es touch, encerio es tan genial tenerlo, lo uso para verme mas y2k y Gyaru xd, el modelo es LG wine smarth del año 2014, es un celular sur coreano, en fin eso, amo mucho la decada del 2000 mas que nunca ya que la vivi cuando era niño, me acuerdo de casi todo xdd :D, y amo los celulares de ese tiempo, eran tan futuristas y cada uno tenia su propio estilo y diseño llamativo <3

Report Reply

Reply by GummyFrogs

posted

Omg I had a flip phone a couple years back and it was so annoying!!!! But hey it had rhinestones so it was worth all my friends getting tired of the two years it took me to type LOL  If only it was pink

Report Reply

Reply by xX_cl0ckw0rkc0rv1dae_Xx

posted

Reply by xXkf100Xx

posted
updated

the one that my older bro had wasnt like the motorola razr or anything. he had one of those flip phones that kinda looked like this.

the cool thing was the camera! that could take still photos, but the worst part about the pictures was that they looked worse than an atari game. it mightve been possible to record video, but those were even worse! at least he had a digital camera that could take photos in high quality including videos.

Report Reply

Reply by ameals

posted

omg i have been dying for a good pink flip phone for ages but i can't decide which brand to get and where from does anyone have any recomendations because i don't want to spend over ideally $80 and get one that doesn't really work yk PLS HELP!

Report Reply

Reply by Boop

posted

I always loved flip phones and am thinking of getting a smart flip phone. what do you think???

Report Reply

Reply by xR0b..3rrtX

posted

the Motorola razr is ICONIC but if i would have a flip phone I'd probably have a nokia. always a classic. buuut a Samsung one would be cute

Report Reply

Reply by ethan (taylor's version)

posted

i have a flip phone!!!! i got it on amazon for $50, the TCL Flip GO from 2022 i think? it's up to date and suuuper useableeee :DD its amazing to flip it closed loll

Report Reply

I legit just bought a really old flip phone. {The Sanyo scp 8100} I took some photos but reached capacity at like 10 photos or something. Really fun playing with the preloaded camera frames and mini games though.

Report Reply

Reply by nara ✮⋆˙

posted

Yes!! I love so much how the garakei ones looks and how you can decor them! I love it!

Report Reply

Reply by Starxxp

posted
updated

como eu queria que esses telefones voltassem a moda! seria tao maneiro 

Report Reply

Reply by Zime

posted

XD

I have 2 flip phones that still work but i cant find the charger for 1 of them

Report Reply

Reply by Emerson

posted

yes i miss my sidekick phone i was too young to fr enjoy it now all the phones look the same :(

Report Reply