« Music Forum

Music Unpopular Opinions

Posted by LEX MALiCiOUS

posted

Forum: Music

Give me ur most unpopular opinions on music!!!!! any genre, any artist, IDC! 

Report Topic

38 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by r0b

posted

pain killer by Judas priest is a church song

Report Reply

Reply by Hatch

posted

Shit about Tyler being kinda weird aside, Twenty One Pilots is good as fuck and doesn't deserve to be insulted just because the people listening think Tyler talking about his OWN mental illnesses in his music. Hes talking about no one elses shit but his, stop treating him like hes some fuckin 3edgy5me kid "faking" mental illness

Report Reply

Reply by ☁︎ ︎nuno

posted

Reply by marcus x_x

posted

Black veil brides is heavy metal and this is a hill I will die on. Also five finger death punch deserves all the hate limp bizkit gets.

Report Reply

Reply by 𝐶𝑚

posted

Lil peep isn't emo, grunge, alt or punk. hate me of you want, but ill gatekeep my community.

Report Reply

Reply by edibleconcrete

posted

oh boy here we go

i think system of a down should just call it quits. they obviously cant stand each other and its just painful to watch them give fans false hope of a return. i respect the soad fans who think they should keep trying but imo its never gonna happen

Report Reply

Reply by emmaly <3

posted

harry styles sucks

Report Reply

Reply by kmila_w4y

posted

My Chemical Romance is not emo

Report Reply

Reply by lou!

posted

im sorry mcr fans, but danger days sucks

Report Reply

Reply by PandaOsten

posted

Nickelback isn't all that bad

Report Reply

Reply by isabelle

posted

Nirvana isn't a good band

Report Reply

Reply by H I M E

posted

Phonk improved when the fitness community started getting into it.

Report Reply

Reply by Koroki

posted

Deftones is overrated as hell and most of their songs are just mediocre. Plus people who say deftones is emo need to stfu. 

Report Reply

Reply by MzBipolarX

posted

Hyperpop sucks

Report Reply

Reply by ER!C

posted

metal and all and all its subgenres just SUCKS

Report Reply

Reply by ✩Sal✩

posted

hot space by queen wasnt a bad album i love dancer so much plus under pressure was on there like how are we ignoring this 

Report Reply

Reply by Creature

posted

I like Clario and I think their music is really nice and it makes me feel kinda happy and stuff at this point I seriously don't wanna give 2 shits about them being a nepo baby or an industry plant I just wanna hear about soft stuff every once in a while

Report Reply

Reply by Nora Cola

posted

I'm not even a NIN fan but Johnny Cash made that song worse. 💅🏽

Report Reply

Reply by b_w

posted

Lil Wayne’s Tha Carter IV > Tha Carter III

Report Reply

Reply by tootie :3

posted

the Sex Pistols and the Beatles are mid imo, I recognize how they affected the music scene but I just dont like them very much :3

Report Reply

Reply by leesy_

posted

I feel like Taylor Swift has gone thru several waves of public opinion, but I've hated her thru all of them and idc. A lot of my friends will say you're just denying yourself the pleasure of enjoying corny music if you say you don't like her music, and that it's a teenage thing to try to be edgy and not like her, but.. I just can not get down with her. ESPECIALLY the "rnb"-esque album she tried to release with that "look what you made me do" song?? PLEAASEEEEEE AHHHH it actually makes me feel sick how bad it is

Report Reply

Reply by Hobo

posted

phonk and hyperpop suck, idc if it's "good for working out" I DONT GIVE A SHIT, it sucks to listen to and that's all that matters to me, can't change my mind

Report Reply

Reply by Grace

posted

hardcore stans need to grow up. I understand loving an artist and their music but when someone says that your favs music isn’t their favourite thing why are u acting like they’ve shot ur mum? grow up and accept people have other opinions.

Report Reply

Reply by M1k3y

posted

Folie a deux might be Fall out Boy’s best album

Report Reply

Reply by xammy!!

posted

omg there really exists people saying that lil peep was punk or emo? no disrespect to him or their fans but pls know your place

Report Reply

Reply by iam_clandestine

posted

megadeth is better than metallica

Report Reply

Reply by Exaaagrant

posted

Chemtrails and Blue Banisters are some of lanas best albums 

Report Reply

Reply by kanya

posted

baby keem is ass

Report Reply

Reply by msjademarvel

posted
updated

tyler the creator isnt really that amazing of an artist I don't know why everyone hypes him up he seems like a nice guy tho

Report Reply

Reply by Zuza/Suzie💋

posted

Swifties are crazy

Report Reply

Reply by Gnomie

posted

Modern country music is lowkey good. Also Burzum is good music

Report Reply

Reply by 4zzr43l

posted

"real emo" deserves all the hate it gets. and i say that as a midwest emo enjoyer myself. sometimes a man has to accept that his music taste is trash and just keep listening while he moves on.......

Report Reply

Reply by Saturn AJ

posted

Green Day's Father of All.... wasn't a bad album

Report Reply

Reply by bbyflower

posted

we need to stop putting rap songs in movies that dont need rap songs. its bad enough that movies arent shot on film & theyre all digital. but every soundtrack for every movie now has to have these terrible rap songs & it is a trend that needs to die. please. 

Report Reply

Reply by vandv

posted

viva las vengeance was a really good album

Report Reply

Reply by Itsm3rojo

posted

currently Gorillaz is so ass, like Cracker Island was such a disappointment and the band has become a brand. I hate the 3D models too and some fans, and just other things have been bothering me about the band as in recent. Lowkey embarrassed at times that I like the band.

Report Reply

Reply by Itsm3rojo

posted

currently Gorillaz is so ass, like Cracker Island was such a disappointment and the band has become a brand. I hate the 3D models too and some fans, and just other things have been bothering me about the band as in recent. Lowkey embarrassed at times that I like the band.

Report Reply

Reply by smoked2death

posted

in terms of rapping and singing drake will always b above kanye mane, dont kno y people cant see dat, all in all doe kanye is the best producer ive ever heard nd has some musically amazing shi but idk he jus aint above drake imo

Report Reply