updated

Forum: SPACEHEY ROLEPLAY Group

!!!Tell us a bit about yourself!!!

Report Topic

15 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by SPR1NKL3Z DA SC3N3 K1D

posted

Hai, I'm Chiaki/LL, not very new to roleplaying in general (I used to play wolf RPs all the time on Roblox when they were popular) =) Currently have Hetalia brainrot (specifically Greece brainrot), excited 2 meet and RP with otherzz lol

Report Reply

Reply by Raina

posted

Hello! My name is Raina. I am a 15 year old Roleplayer, I have been roleplaying for about 6 years and consider myself decent at it. I Mostly do Fantasy type plots but won't automatically deny any others, I have used apps like Amino, wattpad and instagram to roleplay before and I look forward to meeting new people! Thank you for reading this :)

Report Reply

Reply by Hahtee Apathy

posted
updated

I'm Hati (24), roleplaying since 2009/2010 and in many many fandoms; usually I prefer literacy and a lot of detail, but am open for some casual fun writing as well. C:

I love drama, angst, romance, thriller, anything interesting as a topic. Also open to write and discuss in private, as I can't really function in group settings.

Report Reply

Reply by UINYA ♡

posted

no idea if this is active but hai!!

looking 4 a roleplay buddie

i'm sal/cas/billie and im cool with whatever rp!! i have loads of ocs and pref horror and stuff :3

Report Reply

Reply by BubblyMuffinz240

posted

Hi I'm Hajims! I can do all kinds of roleplay, from one liners to multiple paragraphs! I usually like horror, but I can do other things as well! I also have a toyhouse if you'd like to see my ocs! 

Report Reply

Reply by Blu3

posted

Hi!! Call me Blue or Blu3 either one, I don't care :). I have been roleplaying since I was 13, and I don't think I'm all that great but I still enjoy it!! XDD I love to do slice-of-life settings, and most of my OCs are part of a fantasy-inspired world. I love character creation, art, and music! 

Report Reply

Reply by JellieTaffy

posted

Haiio! Jellie, 16, I've been role-playing since I was like... 8 or 9? Idk I've been on the internet for a while lol

I've got magical characters,  and non magical ones! I'm a bit bad at making male characters but I do have a couple (they're so old it's painfullllllll), and yea! That's me!

Report Reply

Reply by xX_Berrie_Black_Xx

posted
updated

I Am Bestaski (Internet Name), I Use They/She Pronouns, And My Interests Include Playing Piano/Keyboard, Drawing Traditional And Digital Art, Roleplaying, Fanfiction-Writing, Fanfiction-Reading, Writing (Original Works), Regular Reading, And Fashion! X3

I Have Too Many OCs! X3

If You Want, You Can Call Me Berrie (Preferred Name) Or Rie! X3

Although I Am Still Learning About The Two Subcultures, I Am Part Of The Scene And Emo Subcultures. I Would Love To Learn More! X3

I Am Most Active In The Sparklecare Hospital, Purrgatory (By Niv), Furry, Danganronpa, And Undertale/Deltarune Fandoms.

Report Reply

Reply by raiden

posted

Im Salem <3 Ive done roleplay for like 3-4 years. I can do one liners to paragraphs but I have taken a bit of a few month break since school. I roleplay on spacehey basically thats it since I dont use socials much expect for this. all pronouns and I prefer roleplaying flirty or mysterious men 

Report Reply

Reply by Fishy

posted

Hi, I'm Fishy! I'm 14 years old and my pronouns are she/her! I just got into roleplay when I was 7 or 8 on Roblox, and I don't type the longest lines when I roleplay. 

Report Reply

Hey! I'm Mauro! 

I'm 17 and in high school! women keep giving me notes but I can't read it since they all write in cursive. I walk to school every day and try my best to avoid girls. I'm single but I don't have a crush on anyone. 

I'm 6'1 with short brown hair and yellow eyes. I'm haunted by a ghost girl who has a thing for me I think?.. I'm not sure. i hope i can talk to you Bye!!

if you decide to role play with this character please remind me as this account is for both role playing and talking  

Report Reply

Reply by tempestuousAscension [RP]

posted

hi!! i'm 14 (15 in a few months), i go by any names and any pronouns, and i'm pretty new to roleplay!! i did a bit of casual rp in a wattpad comment section once but i wanna get into it a bit more seriously. made myself a trollsona since i'm homestuck trash and someone suggested i make an rp account so i did :3

Report Reply

Reply by Evelin Miller Fictionkin

posted

Hey hey hey! I'm Nathan/Tadashi/Vox or Jinx. I use He/They/It + Neo's (Only for close people.) I've been roleplaying since 2018, and beyond! I just wanna find friends lol. If anyone wants to chat or Rp, Mssage me! I usually do oc's, But i may also do Mha, Haikyuu, or other random fandoms.

Report Reply

Reply by ★ Afonso

posted
updated

Heyy! I'm Afonso (they/them) and i'm 17 :3 i've had roleplays before and i'm always open for more with new people so we can create cool stories :D
OCs and other characters are fine by me and i'm a sucker for college/highschool aus

feel free to add and message me! ^^

Report Reply

Reply by ✩𝓵𝓪𝔃𝔂𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓼✩

posted

Hi ^^ I am lazybabs I am into a few fandoms I am an older roleplayer. I do enjoy angst and don't mind dark subjects. 

Report Reply