« Back to the 2000s fashion trends and nostalgia Forum

Music videos

i wish music videos were what they used to be. I Mean i wasn't alive for part of the 2000s where u had to watch them on TV and everyone was so excited to see them. These days no one cares abt music videos. when i was younger we had to wait ages for the YouTube video to load, so instead we downloaded them and watched them over and over and they're a huge part of my childhood. But now that theyre so easy to watch on YouTube and other platforms there are so many kids missing out on the fun of being excited about a new music video. Anyone else feel the same?

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by RedDot

posted

I can agree with that but also disagree...
yes ofc bc it's easier to access these music videos nowadays instead of going to different fan websites and download music and music videos from there, it kinda lost it's magic but at the same time, a well produced and properly hyped up music video can still be fun to check out and be excited for. at the end of the day, if u love an artist or a band, u will be excited for any new content no matter what right? :D

Report Reply

Reply by yudely<3

posted

Reply by yudely<3

posted

Reply by Zecnetovk V.

posted

What I do miss for real is Pepsi Music and at 12am local channel has their momento of late night music videos with people sending a text to meet others to an specific number, having all appeared live! 

It was fun and memorable

Report Reply