« Back to the divination & magick Forum

✨What type of divination do you use and why?πŸ•―οΈ

I'm curious as to what the members of this group use for divination. Currently, I'm studying the use of runes, osteomancy, and a pendulum board. My use of runes are a cultural choice. I also happen to know that the ancient cultures I'm genetically tied to likely used bones in divination as well (lots did in different ways, anyway). I've been using pendulums most of my life, though. I just happen to have my first board this year. It's nice. Β 

Anyone else care to share your divinatory practices? ✨ 

β™“β™“β™ˆβ¬†οΈ 𝓑𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓽π“ͺ𝓷𝔂 β˜ΏοΈβ™“β™€οΈβ™“β™‚οΈβ™’

Report Topic

17 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by psycho

posted
updated

Hiii! I practice divination with tarot cards mainly :).Β  idk I just feel called to use tarot

Report Reply

Reply by s <3

posted

tarot and dreams!

Report Reply

Reply by blackfire

posted

currently im using tarot because i just felt like it, but ive really been wanting to get into divination with runes !

Report Reply

Reply by snackFanatic

posted

My fav types of divination are cartomancy and tasseography.Β 

Report Reply

Reply by jahzlyn

posted

Β I use tarot cards, a pendulum, dreams, and signs such as the weather, animals, etc.

Report Reply

Reply by β˜†Solβ˜†

posted

I mainly use cartomancy. Not just tarot, but also playing cards, oracle cards, etc. I also use dice and runes!

Report Reply

Reply by lottie !

posted

I use a range,

Dreams are a major one for me, I have very vivid dreams and remember them very well.
Tea leaf readings are very calming and fun, I enjoy them.
Tarot is good for details and needing advice.
Pendulums are one of my favourites, I use them and they give me great accuracy.Β 

I think they're all great options

Report Reply

Reply by Sundance

posted

Stitchomancy, it's like bibliomancy but notΒ  churchy

Report Reply

I think everyone so much for your replies! I like seeing what everybody does here and I'm glad to see that this thread hasn't completely died LOL

Report Reply

Reply by Celea Akuri

posted

I use a lot of aeromancy and ornithomancy, which are divination by the behavior of weather and birds, respectively. I also do some tarot and have been getting to know the runes lately as well.

Report Reply

Reply by Dante.not.daredevil.

posted

Tarot, runes, dreams, bibliomancy, folk traditions (closed), bone throwing, crystal balls

Report Reply

Reply by SUNNY

posted

dreamz tarot & runes :)

Report Reply

Reply by lars/tobias

posted

tarot and runes :) i just like to

Report Reply

Reply by Eyeball

posted

i like to use tarot, because the pictures help me interpret and there's a lot of resourcesΒ on the internet.Β 

Report Reply

Reply by xX_N1ghtm4r3_P01s0n_Xx

posted
updated

I primarily use Tarot cards and shufflemancy.

For shufflemancy, I use my biggest playlist which has like... over 500 or so tracks on it from a variety of genres. K-Pop, Punk, Metal, Goth, Emo, J-Pop, Pop, Electro, Dubstep, goodness knows what else. I ask the question then let the tracks play as they come and let 5 play and interpret them as I go along. It has yet to fail me. In fact, some of the strongest readings I've had have been through this method. Such as the time I asked Angrboda about an experience I had with an AFA nutter and the first track was "Sarcasm" by Get Scared which literally starts with someone laughing, which naturally correlated to Angrboda pissing herself laughing.

Report Reply

Reply by tw1nk b0i

posted

i use tarot and also dowsing rods!! i love using seep as one as well but its mainly tarot and dowsing rods because i can do it anytime anywhere and you can also use them as a closet witch if you can have those items!!

Report Reply

Reply by hiddenjane

posted

Tarot, bones, and pendulums are what I mainly use. This is the deck I have (Ethereal Visions), I love her smΒ 

ethereal-visions-2
ethereal-visions-1
free photo hosting russia

Report Reply