« Back to the SpaceHey Forum

Other cool ideas for SpaceHey

Posted by Kristie

posted

Forum: SpaceHey Group

what other cool features would you like to see here?

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by RisenFromDarkness4867

posted

An activity status would be cool.

Report Reply

Reply by SafeInSanity

posted

Images allowed on profile comments!

Report Reply

Reply by Hatch

posted

Accessibility options. The ability to turn off profile layouts and make everyone have a default thing, cause some peoples profiles can fuckin be hell for people with epilepsy or dyslexia. General font options. A way to have all gifs not autoplay.Β 

Report Reply

Reply by Didrick

posted

I hope to see photo albums get implemented somewhere down the road, both for people's profiles and for groups. I know photo hosting is very expensive but I hope An finds a way to make this happen sometime in the future.

Report Reply

Reply by DarkMiryam

posted

When we click on "Home" label we can see a list of all the last bulletins. It would be grat to have the same thing for last blog entries too!

Report Reply

Reply by Mona Lisa

posted

I hope we can get photo albums on our profile instead of Β just one pictureΒ 

Report Reply

Reply by They_Baby_Mama

posted

An Easier Way To Create Layouts For Those Who Have Never Done It .. Adding Music To Profiles .. Stickers Profile Decoration .. Bring Back KUDOS For Good Profiles , Good Blogs , Good Layouts Ect. .. Maybe Like A Top 10 Friends Featured On Profile .. Maybe A Featured Photos Section On Profile (With Maybe Like 5 Pics Limit) .. What Are You Doing/Mood .. Maybe Eventually Reactions To Blogs, Bulletins , Layouts , Ect.

Report Reply

Reply by Elohimless πŸ€˜πŸ‡΅πŸ‡·

posted

Maybe some day in the near future (5 - 10yrs) from, now. We hopefully have the ability to upload photos* and/or videos just like the OG MySpace.

*Besides just one profile picture

P.S: I hope An never introduces any "like"+ button and/or a stupid "timeline" feature.

+I would welcome instead a 5 star rating system like the old YouTube.

Report Reply