« Romance and Relationships Forum

Relationship tips!

Posted by Iris

posted
updated

Forum: Romance and Relationships

Hi lovelys,

As the holidays approaches, we start to see many relationships take the next level whether it be serious committed or engagement or marriage. It's very exciting chapter in life that we have the opportunity to be apart of!

However, most couples rush into a serious committed relationship, that often times they don't have serious discussions!
These are tips that can probably help you decide if the person is the one

1. MONEY!! What are your views on financial issues/goals? For example: do you both want to work? What are some financial issues that you have student loans/credit care debt/ poor credit score? Who decides where the money goes? If your partner had to relocate, would you move? Etc.

2. CHILDREN! Do you both want kids? And how many? If you couldn't have kids due to health issues, would you adopt, IVF, or surrogate? And by when do you want to have kids? Some women don't find the need to have children to part take in society norm , it's not a must to have children and that's okay! 

3. Education! Do you both want to continue getting an education? Or want to began an education or no longer want to get an education.

4. Communication! COMMUNICATE, COMMUINCATE, AND COMMUNICATE!! I can't stress this enough, you need to be completely open and raw with your partner about your needs,wants, and dislikes! Communication can help clear the air about the smallest things that can be blown out of proportion. When something is bother you immediately address then and there, don't let it linger. 

5. FAMILY and FRIENDS!!! Family and Friends are super important! Making sure that family or friends never comes between you two unless it's a serious matter. However, when you as a couple are in a disagreement or if someone makes a mistake make sure how much and what to tell your family and friends, because you may have forgiven your partner but your family and friends will not. 

Let me know if you need any more tips! These are just based on what have helped me!

Love you guys

Iris

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by gedap53843

posted

Hello! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one? Thanks a lot! MyCCPay Login

Report Reply