« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

I NEED HAIR TIPS!!

Guys i have a mini problem, i want my style to be a mix of scene and cyber y2k but the problem is the scene fringes do NOT suit me, i wanna keep my platnium blonde hair but i am willing to add streaks and that sort of stuff as long as its mostly blonde.

I just need help and maybe a opinion on what i should add to my hair, including hair styles, hair accessories etc to make my hair match my wannabe scene/cyber y2k style.
Any advice or tips?
xoxo Krys

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Kylie

posted

I feel like just going for normal bangs, with the side burns grown out and dyed, would look super cute and still look super scene! 

Report Reply

Reply by Palmdesertht

posted

To improve our hair, we must follow precise hair development steps. Regular trims, as well keeping them hydrated, are necessary to preserve natural development. There are also many natural techniques to grow you hair, such as applying hair oil to the roots naturally. Furthermore, consuming the appropriate foods contributes to hair that is healthier and stronger. Some adults are going bald these days as a result of poor diet, which makes hair development weaker. You can get a hair transplant, such as smart fue hair transplant, to grow this hair. It takes off the follicular units that graft the hair and allow it to grow naturally. 

Report Reply

Reply by ꩜٭⚝yalead⚝٭꩜

posted