« Friends Forum

Millennials

Hello! I didn't want to have to make a topic, but apparently it's really hard to find cool looking people on here who aren't minors. I'm not trying to be a weirdo. I'm just trying to make friends, and even when I go through other people's friend's list I keep coming across the same people that are like 13-15. Please add me if you'd like. I don't have any weird prerequisites likes I've seen in some of the other topics up here, but I'm definitely still down for some emo/scene shit or whatever else

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

"I like to see what I'm able to do, I want to be a better person. It's hard to be the best. But you have a lot of options. I want to be able to be more like myself. I'm just trying to be the most interesting, interesting, cool, interesting person on the internet.

If you want more information on the world's best weirdos and the world of online gaming, you should read this: http://the-internet.blogspot.com

"I'm not a gamer. But, as an amateur, I have a hobby. It's a lot more fun than I think I can be. I like the way things work out and I like the way things feel and how things feel in my mind."

I think I'm a pretty good gamer, but I don't have the ability to play a lot of other people. So if you have a problem or something that you think you can solve with your friends or other people you know. If it's a weirdo or a person you don't know you're trying to find a good way to meet up or meet someone you know, you might not be a really good friend, but if they do it's a lot of fun. It's a really good idea to find out what they do and how you can be more like them and make friends and get better. It's a lot easier for you if they are good at that than if they don't. I've tried that myself and found out a few times, I don't like it, but if you want to make people feel like a good friend, I think it is worth it, I think you can be really great and have fun with people, and if you want to be the best, then it will work. It will work. I think it is the most important part. It makes the game more accessible and it will get people

Report Reply