Your story:

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Yeshe gyaltso

posted

Name: Yeshe Gyaltso 

Birthday: February 4
Nation: Canada but was orn in Romania 
Ethnic origin: white, Tibetan, Uighur, India, Sherpa, west Asian, and central Asian, North African 
Languages: English 
Starsigns: sun Aquarius moon Capricorn accenting Gemini 

Bad habits: swearing, Getting angry, impatient, short fuse,
Interests: Art, drawing, photography, paint by numbers app, guitar, musical instruments, languages, astronomy, stargazing, mindfulness, spiritual stuff, divination, shopping, being webmaster, penpals, nature, psychology, astrology, new age, spooky stuff.
Books:  Birthdays for the dead, silverwing, Arabian nights, astronomy books and mags, the stand, goosebumps, creep over, teen ink, chicken soup for the teenage soul, warrior cats, seeker bars, Dalai Lama, wreck this journal, Keri smith, full disclosure, a judges journey, 
Tv: Dark crystal, criminal minds, cobra Kai, water ship down, donnton abbey, power rangers, he man, headspace, midnight ghospel, Pete and Pete, are you afraid of the dark, goosebumps, mummies Alive, sweet tooth, barbarians, historic, Chinese drama,American horror story.
Movies: Horror, anime, studio Ghibili, foreign language.
Music: Snoop doggy dog, limp bizkit, house of paan, natascha atlas, icp, abk, crime, Leo, Marylin manson, missy Elliott, eve, Hollywood undead, new wave, synth wave, retro.

Fashion: Normal just like everyone else except for the hijab
Family: three brothers, John Bryan mark.
Pets: not an animal lover 
Plants:  A fake plant in a lightbulb named Markle

Social media:  Just the particular links that I mentioned in the description of the group Other than that it Has to be a secret because a pervert
Games:   Magic the gathering is my main squeeze 
Collecting: Sports trading cards, cards against humanity, magic the gathering cards, vinyl records, CDs, art, antiquing, books

Your story: Tashi delek, Kazuzangpola, salaam aliekum, namaste, and hello !!!!! 
My name is Yeshe Gyaltso, I am a mix of East Indian, Nepal, Tibetan, east Turkestan as well a as white making me Eurasian.  I am a ptsd warrior, Asperger’s girl and adhd.  I am big on stargazing, music, art, writing and g rated fun.   I was born ing in Romania and adopted in Canada. I am a humanrights activist and mental health advocate.    Iam planning on climbing Everest for ptsd awareness and acceptance.  My favorite time of years has to be autumn.    

Permalink Report Reply