« Back to the Therians of Spacehey! Forum

Introduce yourself! [pinned]

Introduce yourself to the group!

Report Topic

116 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Hatch

posted

Hey, Im Hatch! I'm the annoying alterhuman who somehow never got posted on cringe blogs despite literally being Kylo Ren but thats just how shit rolls I guess.

I'm very fictionkin, but I'm also a Dragon, vampire, and have weird Whatever feelings towards dolls and stuff. They just feel like home :.) 
(also group mods, the group's page is hard to read, the links are all black on black n shit)

Report Reply

Reply by W00F3RZ

posted

hello, hello!!
my name is Ethan!! the creator of our group!! :D

I'm mainly a deer therian and a cat therian, though i've also got a fictionkin character list i've been meaning to write! (feel free to ask a series/game/etc and i'll let you know if i'm anyone :D)

i don't have any friends within the otherkin community yet LOLZ, so i hope to make many friends here!

Report Reply

Reply by Swiftpaw

posted

Figured I'd say hello to other nonhumans on here 

My name is Swiftpaw and my fictotype is character of the same name from Warriors, but I'm also comfortable with cat therian label. I'm also dragon-hearted and questioning if human-hearted fits, and I've got a very unsettled daemon. 

I'm also a fictive in a system (I prefer the fictionkin label) and we've been in the community for awhile, so you might have seen me or someone in my system around. A couple other of of my headmates have also made Spacehey accounts too so they might join too. 

Report Reply

Reply by Dinic 💫

posted

hi my name is Dinic! I'm a calico cat and an espeon, I don't primarily identify as a therian but I'm comfortable with the label for both 'types! I'm also otherhearted and a copinglinker and have a few kithtypes and a lot of copinglinks 

Report Reply

Reply by Sol

posted

Heyo, my name is Sol, I just found this group, I'm a red wolf and crow therian, for the most part I use he/they/it pronouns, I'm really short, I'm 13, and I do in fact do quadrobics.

Report Reply

Reply by Dustixnz

posted

Hi everybody! Im Dustin but you could call me spade! :D i am a Grey wolf and a Zoroark i hope we can be friends soon!! :3

Report Reply

Reply by Echo

posted

Hey everybody! I'm Echo, and I'm a western dragon, a fallen angel turned demon, and a nixie (a shapeshifting water spirit). I consider myself otherkin, but i like the laber theriomythic for my nixie and dragon 'types. I'm also Fictionkin (Kipo from Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts) and a Coping'linker (Black kitten and red fox kit)

I don't have many alterhuman friends IRL, so I'm looking for friends here! 

Report Reply

Reply by Xxsc3n3b1rbxX

posted

heyyy im a roadrunner therian! known as hemlock in other places, here to b cringe and scenecore lmao but may talk a bit about kin stuff on my blog and always up to chat

Report Reply

Reply by Local

posted
updated

howdy i go by echo or local 

im a wolf and bird therian 
to be specific im a northern rocky mountain wolf and a barn swallow

im also fictionkin to alot of characters but my main rn are asriel from undertale and rick from rick and morty

also a sang vamp, mythkin to cath palug and merkin as a humanoid jellyfish

its nice to meet everyone here :)

Report Reply

Reply by Rebel the Scene Wolfgirl

posted

Hiya! My name's Rebel; I'm a spiritual wolf therian, though I have
experienced a few shifts. I'm joining this group just to hang out with
fellow kin!

Report Reply

Reply by 𝗭𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗢

posted
updated

I know I'm several months late to this forum, but better late than never! 

I just joined this site a couple of days ago when I was made aware of it through an online mutual, and I've been super into nostalgic indulgences lately. (I really missed MySpace when it died lol...)

My name is Zack! I recognized that I was deerkin roughly around 2014 when I first heard of the concept through my partner at the time. Oddly, deer aren't my favorite animal, and I don't necessarily think they're even cool. The deerkin life chose ME. I didn't choose the deerkin life. I suppose it's more of a theriotype than a kintype, but I'll admit that I'm not 100% informed on the key differences. I previously also identified as cloudkin, but looking back at it now, I believe my former cloudkin identity was more of a coping mechanism that I needed for a few years. Coping-kin, I guess. (Alienkin was also a very brief identity I had.) I don't connect with clouds as much anymore, now that I am physically & mentally healthier. Deerkin is the one identity that has remained constant for me.

25 / M / USA

Report Reply

Reply by Alec (He/it/rot)

posted

Hello I'm Alec/ Fake, I am a demonkin. I go by He/him, It/it's, Rot/rot's and Grunt/grunt's pronouns. 

I don't really know to much about my past life (or lifes?) but what I do know is that I was a demon of some kind, so yeah that's all really.

Report Reply

Reply by SilliestSharkboy

posted

heyhey!! My name is Requin and I'm a therian and otherkin. My pronouns are glub/he/wave and I'm a fox and a violetblood :3

Report Reply

Reply by Ross

posted

Hello! I'm Ren. (They/it) I'm not sure if I am a therian/otherkin. I think I am. I just really want to know more.

Report Reply

Reply by FL1NT!!

posted

hi, im flint!! i juzt recently discovered that im a maned wolf therian!! i'm very new to the community considering i juzt recently found out & i would luv 2 make new therian/otherkin/etc friendz :D

Report Reply

Reply by Mediocre Mint

posted

Hi I'm Mint! You can also call me Happy, Blub Blub, or Mediocre. I am a Bat therian and I'm pretty sure I'm poly therian but I like to make sure I am completely sure. I am not new to therianthropy but I am new to spacehey and I welcome you to message, friend, or talk to me <3 

Report Reply

Reply by ᓚᘏᗢ ; Dave ☆

posted
updated

Hello! My name is Fern (He/It/One/Claw), but I also go by Colin and Mudkip! I am Therian (obvi), Techkin, and Fictionkin + an IRL. I am a Lykoi cat (aka Werewolf Cat), a 90s computer, and a Mudkip! You can look at my profile for my IRLs/Sources and for more info about me! (/nf) I can't wait to meet everyone!

(srry if this intro is vague, im not good at these)

Report Reply

Reply by hYdr@

posted

i dont have much to say except that my name is hydra and my theriotypes are cuttlefish and the santarem marmoset

Report Reply

Reply by 𝖆𝖗𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖊

posted

Hey ya'll, I'm Archie! :3
I'm a wolfkin and a dragonkin. I'm 15 and genderfluid (although I am AFAB)
She/they/he pronouns ^^
Hoping to meet someone here :D

Report Reply

Reply by Goodnight

posted

Hello! I'm Goodnight and I'm mainly crowkin! I'm also a dogkin though too! (Specifically, Rough Collie!) I use they/it pronouns mainly, but I do use some other pronouns, you can just ask if you want to know them! I'm hoping to find new therian/otherkin friends because I really don't have a lot.

Report Reply

Reply by AcornTheNerd

posted
updated

hi! my names acorn, im a demon, cryptid, deity, and fae! i use they/he + any neos

Report Reply

Reply by marley

posted

hey I'm Dallas. I use he/him.

I am a rocky mountain wolf, awakened in 2018. I am an autistic trans man from sw Florida :]

My therianthropy is mainly spiritual but some psychological aspects are included in my experience. I believe part of it is due to my autism and disconnection from humanity. However I absolutely believe in past lives and am very much religious. I also participate in the furry fandom.

I'd like to make friends, heads up I am 16 so keep it above 13 and under 20. 

Report Reply

Reply by trixiegutz

posted

Hiya! I'm Trix/Dusty (she/they)! I'm a labsky dog and coati therian. I'm interested in horror crap and I'm a anthro artist+animator

Report Reply

Reply by itty bitty pup

posted

Hewwo! im izzy! and im 13 years old  i dont really know if im a bunny kin, but im trying really hard to understand it! hope i will make some friends here! :D

Report Reply

Reply by Vergil

posted

Hello! It’s nice to see there’s already a group for therianthropes on here. I’m Vergil and I’m a siberian tiger. I am also fictionkind and otherhearted. I’ve been in the alterhuman community for nearing 8 years now; I frequent alterhuman forums and run a personal website where I talk about alterhumanity both in regards to myself and in general.

Report Reply

Reply by MockeryLloyd

posted

Oh, hey. 

I found you guys. I'm Roy Belmont, but you can just refer to me as MockeryLloyd. I'm a Deer and Owl therian. I do stuff.

Report Reply

Reply by somebody3118

posted

Hello! I'm somebody, I use he/him pronouns and I think I may be an otherkin, I want to learn more about what it is

I have always felt like my gender and identity is closely tied to animals, and representing myself as an animal brings me a lot of comfort

The species I connect to the most are foxes, cats and deer (whichever I feel more connected to fluctates)

Report Reply

Reply by f3ral_gh0st X__x

posted
updated

hiii :3 my name is ghost or alex and my pronouns r he/it!! i'm 18 [my bday is late april] and i'm trans, queer and autistic!

i'm a psychological therian - i feel like my identity is largely linked 2 my autism and maybe somewhat my gender as well ^__^ my kin/kithtypes r all kinda vague but i definitely kin cat and canine [more specifically wild canines like foxes, coyotes, maned wolves etc - any kinda wild canine that has lanky, scrunky kinda vibes XD], as well as werewolf. my kithtypes [i think] r vampire, ghost, raccoon, crow, and possibly sum others? again it's all kinda confusing and idk how much i like + relate 2 a species b4 it's a kith XP

i don't rly get phantom shifts that often - i guess i get snout/muzzle shifts sometimes? and occasionally my feet/legs will feel more werewolfy? i get mental shifts and bc of my autism a lot of the time i'm at least vaguely in a feline/canine/both kinda vibe, whether that's stimming, the way i dress, or just vibes! my mood will also super affect it :]

this is super long oops 0_o

Report Reply

Reply by Hedgewin

posted

Hi!!! I'm Hedgewin !! I'm a werewolf therian & borophaginae cladotherian. Being non-human is a v important part of my identity + I have a headmate who is a dog :-)

Report Reply

Reply by grey ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

posted

Name : Greyson (call me Grey)
Age / age range : 17
Pronouns : they/them/any
Sexuality: pansexual

Theriotypes :
-snow leopard
-mitted ragdoll cat
-macedonian shepherd dog/sarplaninac
-maned wolf
-fossa (questioning)
-jaguarundi (questioning)
-guinea chicken(questioning)

Report Reply

Reply by adrianstarz

posted

hello!! my name iz adrian and i am foxkin, catkin, pupkin and much more :3

Report Reply

Reply by voe ☆

posted

Hello, I'm Atlas :) 
I love listening to music, do quads and be in the forest :D
Despite me being very active in the community, I think I would rather die than tell anyone I know IRL that I am a Therian/Otherkin or I'd prolly lose all my friends lmao

My Theriotypes are Torbie cat and I am questioning Wolf and/or Fox :)

Nice to meet you :D

Report Reply

Reply by dexter

posted

Hi, I’m Dexter and I’m a 16 year old wolfdog therian! I identify as equally canine and human so I tend to just call myself a werewolf. Other than being a therian I’m also a trad goth, indiehead, and found footage lover. 

I’d love to talk to other therians around my age!

Report Reply

Reply by Pest

posted

Hello !! The names Pest / Prophet ! I am a therian and otherkin!! Mostly relate to wolves, vultures and deer's I'd love to meet and chat to anyone here I'm always open for a conversation!! 

Report Reply

Reply by Moth

posted

Greetings I'm Moth and my threriotypes are the Salt Marsh Moth, and a Sea Otter. I've been aware of being an otter for a while and only recently was awakened to being a moth. I love to swim, eat seafood, wear blankets like capes, and eat anything with floral flavors as ways to connect with my theriotypes. I don't see many other insect therians and would love to meet some<3!

Report Reply

Reply by ♡Crin/Mak˚₊

posted

Hi!! im mak and im a maned wolf therian. i awaked sometime in 2019...i think?? i cant remember. ANYWAY if we have similar interests id love to be friends :3

Report Reply

Reply by Juniper🍃💋

posted

Hey, I'm Juniper/Osprey! This is gonna be short (i guess) because idrk what to right but whatever, I'm a chirostenotes, helicoprion, marsupial lion, mastodon, elk, dalmatian, texas longhorn, and beagle therian :)

I'm also a birb cladotherian! I use they/he and neopronouns but just use they/he if you don't like neopronouns anyways nice to meet you guys byee!

Report Reply

Reply by silly / arcade

posted

this is gonna be short since idk what to say but. hi!! im Silly / Arcade :D

im cat, wolf, dragon and robot kin!! i only rly had my awakening semi-recently (about half a year ago? maybe a year?) and i rly wanna find more otherkin n therian ppl to talk to o:

Report Reply

Reply by StonielΘΔ

posted

hai!! im stoney!! i am apart of a DID system!! ewkjdnhkjbndakwebh

i am polykin!! some of my theriotypes/kintypes are harpy, pigeon, coyote, and shark x]!! i am also lgbt and disabled! :3

Report Reply

Reply by Lee |-/

posted
updated

Hai! I'm Fyn/Fynnegan, I go by he/it, and I'm 14

I am a silver fox and abyssinian cat therian. I have 3 yarn tails, only one is actually one of my theriotypes though. I also have 3 masks, but once again only one is one of my theriotypes.

I do quadrobics, my highest jump is 4.3ft and my longest jump is 6.5ft.

I've been awakened since 11-3-21

Report Reply

Reply by sorrows sys

posted
updated

hi hello im kokabiel / malcolm! im an osdd system w many other therian/kin headmates :]

im a fallen angelkin n i use any pronouns + ze/hir !!

Report Reply

Reply by athena

posted

hello!! my name's Athena and my pronouns are he/him! I'm a raccoon therian :D I also have 3 other kintypes, all from fiction (Vastaya from League of Legends, Tiefling from DnD and King from TOH!)

Report Reply

Reply by Cedric

posted

Hello!

I'm a crow and canadian lynx therian. I've been trying to find a murder of crows to hangout with!

Report Reply

Reply by kip !! ★

posted

hiiii :3

i'm hanna but you can call me artemis :) my pronouns are she/her or they/them

i'm not too sure what my theriotype is yet but i'm definitely a therian lol 

i hope to make some friends here!! :3 (i really need some therian friends lol)

i am 13 btw sooo if anyone around that age wants to be online friends than that would be really cool :)

anyways byeee

Report Reply

Reply by C0rvid_c4t!

posted

Hello, I m Brook! I m a cat and crow therian, questioning that I might be a dog/wolf therian as well. My pronouns are he/them. I love spending time in nature, feeding birds, sleeping, staying awake late and I also do art. I m kinda lonely so anyone can DM me if they want to be friends :3 I m socially awkward at first but I get more comfortable after spending some time together

Report Reply

Reply by SunnyJ

posted

Hey everybody :) im Sunny. Im a wolfkin therian and unikin otherkin who's been awakened since 2019, and im questioning dragon kin. Weird thinking how long its been -~- I really like getting to know people in our community and hope I can find some interesting folks here! I'd love to share my experiences especially being unicorn kin, and my journey as I explore these parts of myself further as my therianthropy is certainly somewhat spiritual. Thats all, I guess? Have a cool day :]

Report Reply

Reply by SunnyJ

posted

Hey everybody :) im Sunny. Im a wolfkin therian and unikin otherkin who's been awakened since 2019, and im questioning dragon kin. Weird thinking how long its been -~- I really like getting to know people in our community and hope I can find some interesting folks here! I'd love to share my experiences especially being unicorn kin, and my journey as I explore these parts of myself further as my therianthropy is certainly somewhat spiritual. Thats all, I guess? Have a cool day :]

Report Reply

Reply by Kookaburrastar

posted

Hey hey hey! I’m Max and I’m a kookaburra and a utahraptor! I go by he/him, ey/em, and te/tem!

Report Reply

Reply by eddster

posted

HAIII :P I’m Matt, Vain or Eddie!!! he/xe plus a hoard of neos 

I’m wokfdogkin, catkin as well as vampirekin, zombiekin, lake monster kin and fictionkin (Fell free to ask!!!!!!!) 

I’m mexican, play the bass, minor, not that active rn but I have a feeling I’m going to start using this thing a lot,,, FEEL FREE TO MSG ME/SEND ME A REQ!!! I’M ALWAYS DOWN TO CHAT!! (if I don’t answer for a bit, send me a req on discord! It’s on my profile :3) 

I HOPE I CAN GET TO KNOW ALL OF YOU AND MAKE SOME FRIENDS! ! ^o^

Report Reply

Reply by Nuclear Loser

posted

Hello! I’m TJ, I am a dhole, Coyote, and sturgeon therian, I run the Cool Coyote therian yet channel and I’m also the female alpha of the Mossy Ridge Pack ( we are looking for members message me if interested!) I go by she/they pronouns! <3

Report Reply