« Games Forum

What game did y’all grow up on?

Jus an interesting question and I’m curious. I love playing video games. My childhood game was PokΓ©mon on the Nintendo 64.

Report Topic

16 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Murasaki

posted

Nintendo 64 have a special place in my heart but my all time favorite game have to be GTA San Andreas, I used to play ALL THE TIME when I was younger.

Report Reply

Reply by SmootherSailor

posted

JET SET RADIOOOOO!!!!!Β 

Report Reply

Reply by Jenga β˜…γƒŸ

posted

Childhood game was primarily ROBLOX but I also was absolutely obsessed with the Touhou Project series (still am)
wasn't really good at it though T__T (still am not)

Report Reply

Reply by hallucinogenicHypnotist

posted

Pokemon on the og ds

Report Reply

Reply by R00by!

posted

Turok and sonic definitely. Especially sa2b and seeds of evil

Report Reply

Reply by CareerGecko

posted

Pokemon Yellow was a big one for me as a kid, also played a lot of Spyro and Crash Bandicoot on the PSX! To this day I've yet to meet someone in person who can beat me in Crash Team Racing LMAO

Report Reply

plants vs zombies. still playing the good ol classic minus other spin off games that have been ruined by EA.

Report Reply

Reply by schlaimo

posted

a wild mix of Rollercoaster Tycoon 1, Anno 2070, Kingdom Hearts and PokΓ©mon.

But if I had to choose then it would be RCT1. It was the first real game I played.
I hear all the sound in this gif wow

Report Reply

Reply by 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐝

posted

GoldenEye, All of the Need for Speed games that came out in the 2000's, Gran Turismo 2, 3 and 4, Tony Hawk's 2, 3, 4 and Underground 1+2, SSX Tricky, Oni, Midnight Club 2+3, Driver 2, 3 and Parallel Lines, Total Overdose, Mafia, GTA III and San Andreas (Was never too into Vice City. I know, blasphemy) and the True Crime games

Report Reply

Reply by Alex

posted

God there's so many...

Super Mario 64

Mario Kart Wii

Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii Edition)

Sonic the Hedgehog

Project Diva F 2nd

Minecraft (Java Edition)

Report Reply

Reply by Violet_Prime

posted

Ratchet and Clank with a fair amount of Halo. Good Times.

Report Reply

Reply by W0lfyFl00f

posted

PokΓ©mon ultra moon practically raised me along with a few other Pokemon games

Report Reply

Reply by Seth

posted

I had / still have an unhealthy obsession with Tony Hawk's Underground 2 and Sly 2 Band of Thieves.

We were poor growing up, but my brother had a ps2 that he'd let me play if I took the memory card out - so I would play both games as far as I could in a single sitting constantly until years later when he got an xbox 360 and let me keep the ps2 in my room. For the longest time I kept up the tradition of playing both games through, 100%ing Sly 2 when I could, every year. I still do this with THUG 2 but I haven't had access to my ps2 in years - still on the market for one though.

Report Reply

Reply by Zeta64

posted

Super Mario games is what I grew up on mainly. Some big mentions would be MKW and M&L:BIS

Report Reply

Reply by Mistic

posted

OMG mine was yanderer simulator (plz don't judge me :') )

i know , yanderer dev did something DISGUSTING , but this game is my all childhood

Report Reply

Reply by RUE, RAMONA

posted

I played Little Big Planet 2 constantly as a kid! God, I miss that entire aesthetic. Wish it was still playable. I could probably emulate it or something and play around in the story mode, but it just doesn't feel right anywhere but in the living room on our old PS3. And unfortunately, the PS3 doesn't work anymore (And even if it did, my uncle stole our last working controller), so I guess I'll never Ace the Negativitron :(

Report Reply