« Web, HTML, Tech Forum

Help me find this old online gaming site

I remember this one online game site that I used to play on a lot when I was a kid in like the mid to late 2000's and I don't remember what it was called.The background was all black and all the text was in neon green or yellow, but I'm pretty sure it's green.The lists for the games had thumbnails for the game and the title of the game.

The games I remember playing are this one game where you play as a firefighter and you save people from a burning building, one where you play some minigames (I don't really remember this one other than the graphics),this one where you play as a girl (I think her name was a variation of Valentine) where you go to people's houses to give them roses within a certain time limit and the neighborhoods,houses, and flowers where color coded and you had to give the right flowers to the right house.The last game I remember playing (And the one I remember most) is this game called "Puke the Pirate" or something similar where you play as a pirate and you try to find treasure. The reason why it was called "Puke the Pirate" is because to go up, the pirate had to puke.The gameplay was a like side scrolling mixed with some light platforming. You had to avoid enemies or kill them with your puke while collecting treasure.The first level was a beach level and the second one was a cave level. I never got past the second level lol.

Any info is appreciated.

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by EngiQu33ring

posted

I think I know the one you're talking about, but I remember all the games using Flash to run. Since it was discontinued at the end of last year, the site may have shut down. You may be able to find the games you want on the Flash Game Archive though

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

"

I remember this game website where I was able to find this information.

"

I also found a few of my friends who used the website and found it was very informative about this.

"

I was also very interested to find the game and it seems to be a very good looking game. I would love to see it on the list of best online games.

"

I also found that this is an extremely well known game and it seems very well done and has a very well known name.

"

I also have this question from a friend:

"

"

I was wondering how many of the players have ever been to this website and what they are doing there?

I have never seen this game and it seems that they are playing a game that has been played over the last couple years or so.

I think it's pretty cool that they are using the word game to refer back to this site and that it is an interesting game that I can play.

The website also had some great reviews. I think that they are all good.

"

I also think the game is really cool that it has a name that sounds like a lot of different words and the title and the title itself is a little confusing.

I also think it's pretty good and I'm very happy that I got this chance. I think it was very good and it was very good to have it in a list that I had to go through.

"

Report Reply