« Art and Photography Forum

Any flipnote kids???

What username(s) did u go by, any favorite memories, top 3 nostalgic flipnotes for you >:)

My usernames:
  • djxzombiex
  • dr insane/insain (lol)
  • bloodyfrog
  • etc xD
  • cyropop on sudomemo))

fav memories:
  • i remember reaching 100 fans and being so happy :')) my first lil teeny fame eheh
  • also my idol at the time included me in a flipnote which made my day

top 3:
  • that one really funny elmo knows where u live flip xD
  • sgt frog flipnotes in general, ESP rps
  • food criminal mario...

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

1.) I like to play the piano.

2.) I like music. I love it so much, it's my main hobby, I love it all the time and play piano.

3.) I'm a really good player. My best memory was when my mom used to play the piano with her in her car.

4.) My best memories from the beginning are the first time I ever played piano with a kid.

5.) I love music and it's the best thing in the world to play with a girl who is so cute and so kind.

I'm a huge fan and a big fan of my idol and her music. She's so cute.

My favorite song on my favorite music list, my favorite music video ever is "The Way I Met Your Mother". I love the video and it was a really cool experience to watch her play with my friends, it really helped her. I really enjoy watching her perform with me in the car. It was really fun and it really brought a smile back on me and I love watching her play. It really was my best memory and the best thing I can think of is the video and it really made my day. I can't wait to see what the next album from her band, I love the band so much, I can only hope to hear them again and I can't imagine not liking the music. I love her. She's so cool, so funny, she's just a really cool girl and she's just really funny.

My favorite music I've heard on her band, I think the video was the most memorable, I really enjoyed the video and the song "I'm a Hero". It really made the day. I can't wait to see what she'll come up with with next. She was such a cool girl.

Report Reply