« Goals, Plans, Hopes Forum

Hottie Body Goals

Posted by Amy

posted
updated

Forum: Goals, Plans, Hopes

Anyone else planing on getting a super fab bod this year? 2021 has to be the year right?

Report Topic

14 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Softprincessirl

posted

Definitely want to look good before my birthday. Just trying to eat healthy and workout. Sexy bod here I come

Report Reply

Reply by 🥀 maëlys 💗

posted

i've always struggled with my image but this year i'm ready to get into shape. good luck to everyone and make sure you all stay safe <3

Report Reply

Reply by Peristonsjains34

posted

In a world that increasingly values health, wellness, and self-confidence, "Hottie Body Goals" has become a trending topic among individuals looking to enhance their overall well-being and appearance. This article delves into the concept of Hottie Body Goals, exploring its popularity, key elements, and how you can create your personalized plan to achieve your desired body goals. Let's embark on this journey towards embracing health, fitness, and self-love! click here

Report Reply

Reply by ottomoth

posted

I hope everyone's limbs fall off like mummies

Report Reply

I want to lose weight and get back in shape. Having a baby in 2021 kicked my ass! Lol

Report Reply

Reply by Ben

posted

post body pics ! :D

Report Reply

Reply by _Ryan_guro_

posted

2021 was a good year, but i will start my body goals this year lol 

Report Reply

Reply by Helios (he)

posted

I wanna look like I can slam a guy twice my size into a wall... wither I choose to or not.

Report Reply

Reply by Shana

posted

Yes. I’m with youuuuu. 2022 Is gonna be the one for me 🤍

So proud of you.

Report Reply

Reply by Ray / Pre-GFC

posted

Let's go brahs! We're all gonna make it :)

Report Reply

Reply by EmmieBee

posted

Here, I'm pretty much starting from zero. I have no fitness habits and tire/get sore so easily. 

Report Reply

Reply by Whispering Willow

posted

I am just trying to get healthy tbh. It would be cool to gain muscles though. :)

Report Reply

Reply by Jake

posted

Reply by 𝖙𝖔𝖒𝖇𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞

posted

I'm definitely working on my body this year~ I do every year for about half of it, cause it's easier to keep a semi-goal then a fully goal, lol. I'm currently back to my workout routine and it feels p good 

Report Reply