Forum: General

Let’s argue

I feel like this is a good way to make friends kek

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Salesman1997

posted

Just realizing that it might be too general of a statement to say argue. I'll start it off.

Axolotls are the best pet to have. They don't require a whole lot to keep happy and its the best thing to see them looking silly when you feed them. They look like they hiccup to eat everything. 

Report Reply

Reply by Salesman1997

posted

I see I see BUT

I point your attention to the best reptile in that case. Which is of course a ball python. And I can hear you now, why a snake? Snakes are scary? They have no emotions? They just want to eat you?

Sure they can bite but they don’t want to eat you. Their defense is to become a ball when scared and when they know who you are (because they do remember faces) they’ll sit atop your head like a hat with a little radar as they taste the air. They’ll cuddle up on your arm or neck and eventually they feel like a body temperature scarf that exists solely to snuggle up to you. 

Report Reply

Reply by Salesman1997

posted
updated

I will second you on that notion. A finger monkey is an amazing little mammal that I would love to own but their only downside is that they’re expensive as heck to buy and you have to keep them well up and away from any other pets because they’ll kill them on accident. But if I could ever get one for cheap you know that little monkey would be the most pampered little fella in the world

Report Reply

Reply by ♠ 𝕷𝖔𝖌𝖆𝖓 ♠

posted

I see where you are coming from but, SHARKS.

Report Reply