« Back to the Astrology Forum

Aquarius Rising Children

Having two Aquarius Rising boys is a serious test to my patience. See, an Aquarius Sun has an inner will for rebellion,gregariousness and freedom. Because it's their Sun sign and not their ascendant, they are motivated by it, but they don't always act it out. Especially if they have weakened Uranus placements and the Ascendant Sign is something different like Leo or Libra, which would dampen the lightening  force ⛈⚡that is Aquarius with composure or tact.

But an Aquarius Ascendant acts that shit out regardless of their Sun Sign. My two boys put their Ascendants in my Natal 4th house. They don't stick to ANY schedule in the house. They question EVERYTHING, they want my company CONSTANTLY and will talk my natural born head OFF. They also eat odd shit ,but picky AF about regular food... (SHAI GET THAT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH! STOP EATING THE TOLIET PAPER!!)🤦🏽‍♀️ 
Punishments mean NOTHING to them since they "forget the rules" (Capricorn in the 12th house) like clockwork. I'm still telling Shai to get out of my kitchen TO THIS DAY.

Still, they are the most interesting little boys I've ever met. Their imagination is out of this world and when they communicate I feel like I'm talking to children far passed their age. Their understanding and awareness is uncanny.  If I didn't appreciate their uniqueness I would say they are weird lol. The journey with my little Aquarian Risings is an interesting one, especially with their Ascendants squaring my Ascendant and my Sun in the 12th house of their Ascendants . Still I wouldn't trade them for all the signs in the world.

Report Topic

0 Replies