« Back to the SpaceHey Forum

Ideas from my blog post for Spacehey

I have been longing for a new aged MySpace type site to express my creativity and individuality, but in todays society of conformity, short attention spans and online businesses/sales, how will this beautiful space compete? 

I have few suggestions that I think can really make this a great place to be. If you have other ideas, I’d love to hear them. We can submit these ideas to the creator and hopefully gain the evolved “MySpace” we should have had years ago.

• Content creation revenue options. Either through followers support of content or subscription based plans for exclusive content. (Maybe create a premium Kudos people can buy to give out that earns the creator money).
  • Video and Photo upload section
  • Music players to upload music with paid download options and streaming services (for self publishing/ownership)
  • Live-streaming
  • Shop/Merchandise Section

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Frankkie

posted
updated

Hi Marie.  Good ideas, but An, the creator of Spacehey, has addressed the subject of why there are no options for uploading photos and videos yet (it's one of the most requested things).  It all has to do with server space, which of course, is dependent upon being able to afford to add them.  

As Spacehey grows, and can increase its revenue, he's going to invest it into additional server space.  One of the things that really help is becoming a (fellow) 'Supporter' by buying the stickers.  I see that you've already done that, so thank you so much for helping out!  An really appreciates it a lot.  

Report Reply

Reply by Marie Rousseau

posted

Yes 🙌🏽 I will support any way I can. The amount of joy and nostalgia this space has created for me is too good to waste!

Report Reply

Reply by They_Baby_Mama

posted

Good Suggestions .

Report Reply