« Web, HTML, Tech Forum

Where can I get the script to make my own myspace clone and where would I put all of that code to make my site?

I'm trying to make my own myspace clone and I basically don't know anything about programming, so please help!

Report Topic

13 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Robot

posted

The only thing you should ever do is make a new clone of a computer. If you're not familiar, this is how the original Macintosh clone went from a simple clone that had to go to the internet and get a bunch of files from Google to make a copy. It wasn't that difficult to get files to be uploaded. You'd also need a lot of time to download them. You can't do this without getting the software you need from Google or Amazon.

The reason for that is simple enough. The software is pretty good at what it is. The only problem is that it takes a while for the computer to download the files and the time it has is very short, and that means that you have very limited resources to spend in this process, which can be very time consuming, and also, you don't have time for the computer itself to do the actual downloading. So, if you want to get a computer that's not going to download the files and the time you have for downloading it to the computer you can download them in a day or two, which means you have to wait a lot. If you want to make your computer that way, you need a little extra work. You also need a bit of time. You can get that extra work by getting a computer that is capable of downloading files.

So, what do you do if the computer doesn't download all of the files you need? Well you can get that done with some help. I've found that when it's a little bit late to download files from Google, it will download the file in a couple of hours, and that can be done with the computer itself or by downloading the file itself and putting it in the computer, or by putting the file on the computer itself, or by doing the computer a little bit faster and then doing a lot of the things the original computer would do and that is what I've been doing. It takes some work, it can be really time consuming, it requires more time than I'm used to, but I think you can use that extra time. You can make it a bit faster and faster and it can do things you can do with less effort. I don't think there's any reason for me to think this can't happen in other situations.

Report Reply

Reply by MatthewMcClure

posted

Here should be the experts who are dealing with such help and they can guide you in proper way. Really glad to have the trusted recommending suggestions on https://www.assignmentmasters.co.uk/lab-report-writing/ from experts. I would like to recommending your blog others to avail the trusted material for them.

Report Reply

Reply by JackDowson

posted

Practically any Magento designer for employ has significant experience working with Web based business stages in different enterprises. This information can fundamentally assist with fostering your business no matter what the specialty in which you work. Such software engineers additionally have the fundamental range of abilities in Magento improvement and, thusly, can execute any singular arrangements and cutting edge innovations for your site>> magento developers for hire

Report Reply

Reply by AdrianJackson

posted

Tight on budget? Consider an essay writer for cheap assistance. Quality need not be compromised; affordable options can still deliver valuable, thoroughly-researched content.

Report Reply

Reply by Janebutt

posted

If the idea of developing your own Myspace replica intrigues you, begin by exploring open-source scripts available on platforms like GitHub. Once you identify a fitting script, the next step involves hosting it on a web server to bring your site to life. For any coding or database-related support, including tasks like SQL assignments, you might find value in seeking help from uml assignment help. They provide specialized expertise to ensure your project thrives. Wishing you joyful coding ahead!

Report Reply

Reply by salu

posted

If you're interested in creating a social networking site similar to MySpace, you would typically need to: Obtain Permissions: If you intend to clone a website, you should ensure you have the legal right to do so. This might involve seeking permission from the original creators or complying with any relevant licensing agreements.

Report Reply

Reply by singaho

posted

Seeking a rental property in Metn? BeiTeck offers a variety of apartments for rent in Metn providing options to suit different preferences and budgets. Experience comfort and convenience in Metn with our rental listings.

Report Reply

Reply by Emma

posted

Its not a big deal 

To create a MySpace clone without programming:

1. Research MySpace's features.
  2. Choose a website builder or CMS.
  3. Customize the design and implement basic features.
  4. Test, launch, and iterate based on feedback.

Report Reply

Reply by kelly

posted

Personalize your messaging experience with the ADWhatsApp APK from Mbwhatsking  . Download securely for the latest features tailored for an enriched messaging journey.

Report Reply

Reply by

posted
updated

I want to make my website on these keywords, please guide me on which of these keywords I should make a website on. shabakatyreborn imoba, and wa gb yang asli.

Report Reply

Reply by nathiakay

posted

Turkish series are super popular in Romania! You can watch them for free online, and people love them. They've got exciting stories, interesting characters, and great camera work. Whether it's about history or romance, Turkish shows cover it all which you watch on Terasa cu carti blog.  Romanians just can't get enough, waiting eagerly for each new episode to see what happens next. This will be available to you on https://terasacucarti-ro.com

Report Reply

Reply by Digitology

posted

Define the Future of Digital Marketing: Collaborate with <a href="https://digitology.co">Digitology</a> and set new standards in the realm of <strong>digital marketing in Egypt</strong> with our visionary approach and proven results.

Report Reply

Reply by yalani

posted

You need to use a third-party service to use Spotify Receiptify and get a receipt of your most played songs. 

https://receiptifyus.com/

Report Reply