« Web, HTML, Tech Forum

How do I change the 'Art' Navigation link color and symbol?

I really want to have the 'Art' link at the top of the page match my layout but idk how to change it :,( can anyone help? Thanks in advance! 

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Dustin

posted
updated

I tried to get the color as close as I could, by eye. If you want it more exact, you'll have to find the code in your stylesheet for the color of links when your mouse is hovering over them.

To re-style the word "Art" in the navigation bar:

<style>
.links .special a:link, .links .special a:visited  {
  color: white;
}

.links .special a:hover {
  color: rgb(2055,138,202);
}
</style>

To remove the painter's palette at the end of the navigation bar:

<style>
.links li a .icon  {
  display: none;
}
</style>

Report Reply

Reply by ·˚ ◌༘͙ nymph *ೃ༄

posted

TY tremendously, this smallish change really helped my profile, so grateful for the help!

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

It is a bit of a stretch to call the robot the best. The main reason is that the robot has to learn to walk, it has to move and it has a lot of learning. I think it's a little bit like the way humans are able to learn how to play games.

I would argue that it's better to call the robot a "bot".

It can do what you want. It can do what you want, you can use your own skills, it's all up to you, you have to be able to use it to do what you want.

I don't want it to be the best robot, I don't want to make robots who are not good, I just want to be a robot. I don't want to make robots who aren't great, and that is why I don't like the robots who can't do anything but what I want to do. It's like if the game you're working on is not good enough, the game is not great. I want to be a good game developer and not just be good, I don't think I'm going to be able to make a game that's better than the game that I'm trying to make, so I think the best thing I could do would have been a robot with an understanding of the rules.

I don't know what you mean by "the best thing" but it is not the only thing that could make the game better, and it would have to be something you have to learn. You don't know what your opponent's skill level is.

If you are trying to learn to walk and you can do a little better than a normal robot, you're not doing your job well enough, you're not doing it in the right direction and that's the point.

You're trying to learn something and if that doesn't work out you're going to have problems in other areas. If it works, you can do a little better than the best, but it doesn't mean you have the skills you're looking for in your robot and you have the skills you want.

I think it is possible to make an amazing game.

Report Reply

Reply by babshiwo

posted

Thanks Dustin for your comment. 

it is really helpfull. 
Anyway, I have a project related to entertainment. especially online games. it is called Stickman Boost. it is very interesting. if you have free time, let visit it. 

Report Reply