« Books and Stories Forum

Any TSOA fans?

Posted by Mushy

posted

Forum: Books and Stories

I currently am in TSOA overdrive and was curious if there was anyone else overly obsessed with the book and Achilles and Patroclus's story :)

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by xXd0llang4ng3rXx

posted

after I'm done with my current book I have this book up next on the list :))

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

The story was very interesting to read, I think that is a big plus for fans and it will be a great read.

I think it was very interesting that it took place in TSOA and I was surprised that it took so long for this book to come out and it was only in TSOA and then for a long while before it did. The main story of Achilles is pretty much in the background and I think the story is very interesting to see. It is interesting to know that the world is not so far apart, and it's very different to the real world.

There were many things that you didn't see or understand about the characters. I would say that there are some of them that are interesting and that I didn't understand very well in the story, but there was a bit of a mystery in there that I didn't quite understand very well, but I am very pleased with it, it was very well thought out and it was well thought out. The characters in the book are interesting, they are all well thought out characters, I was very impressed by how the characters of the story were presented, I think that they were very interesting characters and they were well-developed characters, they had very strong personalities, I really liked that.

The story of Patroclus is interesting. I was not very impressed with it. The story of Achilles is very different from the real world. I think the story in the real world is more about the people of TSOA, it is not about the people of Achilles.

I would also say that there are many things in the book that I didn't see or understood.

I don't think it is a good book. The story is very simple, the characters and story were very simple. The story is interesting and it's a very good read.

The book itself was very interesting, I really enjoyed it and was really good to see how the book went, the main character was a little more interesting than in previous books, and I think it is a really good book, the book itself was a little interesting to me, it really was very simple and very well-designed. The main characters and characters were interesting and interesting to read, and

Report Reply