« Back to the The Rawring 20s! (2000s Emo/Scene) Forum

can someone explain to me why BOTD is bad? nobody really told me

i never understood why BOTD is bad!! im having a hard time finding any like sources to tell me what they did and i dont want to support someone who did something bad :(

Report Topic

16 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by fairyangelbxby

posted

Because Davie Vanity is a pedo ))):

Report Reply

Reply by Bella Secrets

posted

Since someone already answered your main question, I figured I'd expand on it. Yes, unfortunately, Dahvie and kids don't go together (pretty ironic, maybe that's what he was hoping for). But Jayy has also been under fire for supposedly standing by Dahvie in many bad things he did, including the U Dun Goofed parody video. Rumors have also spread that Jayy knows more than he has revealed publicly and has deleted his drag Twitter account (he has another career too, but I doubt I'm allowed to talk about it on here) to avoid further backlash. He also continues to block fans (myself included) and stay out of the Vanity drama. 

Personally, I don't believe Jayy is a bad person. However, he's done a lot of questionable things in the past that have made me question that statement a lot. Yes, he was narcissistically abused and manipulated beyond belief. But he also had to have caught on to Dahvie's ways before he made his escape in 2016. Heck, he was friends with one of Dahvie's most popular victims at one point, but he denies it. I give Jayy a lot of slack for being abused by Dahvie himself but holding back is doing a complete disservice to past and future victims. I hope Jayy can gain the strength to reapproach the situation and give the rest of D's victims (including himself) the justice they deserve. 

Report Reply

Reply by xX_cl0ckw0rkc0rv1dae_Xx

posted
updated

dahvie vanity is a known pedophile

Report Reply

Reply by Shining_Wizzard

posted

Dahvie is a pedo

Report Reply

Reply by IHEARTDDC

posted

dahvie is a pedo and he did other horrible things to young girls. He also abused jayy :(

Report Reply

Reply by bonezies

posted

the lead singer dahvie is a pedo >:T and i believe that some of botdf songs are about pedophilia (?)

Report Reply

Reply by xxskye.skylinexx

posted

ummm....because dahvie vanity molested tweens and teens? and still follows 14 year old girls on instagram to this day. hes a danger to society 

Report Reply

Reply by felix

posted

Cause Dahvie Vanity is a pedo and was reported to the police by several women.

Report Reply

Reply by xxRebellious_Emmaxx

posted

Dahvie Vanity is a disgusting pedo.  >:(

Report Reply

Reply by VegaVoidDestroy

posted

Dahvie was a pedo if you cut him out of the picture its fine

Report Reply

Reply by Gorixology

posted

Lets just say Dahvie got away with some pedo shit.....

Report Reply

Reply by ROBBIE

posted

dahvie is a known pedo & groomer, theres lotz of proof on twt and tiktok from the victims

Report Reply

Reply by lysjulys

posted

In addition to Davie being a pedophile, they also said the n word in Yo Ho

Report Reply

Reply by XxDespairFactionAshtonxX

posted
updated

• Dahvie Vanity is a serial child rapist
  • He abused Jayy Von Monroe, groomed him finanically since Jayy was only 18
  • He refused to stop touring when Jayy was feeling ill, turned out he was HIV positive and lack of medical care would have caused it to become AIDS, making it a death sentence for Jayy
  • Dahvie ALSO withheld the HIV medication from Jayy
  • Dahvie underpayed Jayy for all of his hard work and used him living in the same house as Dahvie as a form of "payment" to Jayy (basically making Jayy completely dependent on him or else he would lose literally everything to his name)
  • Dahvie stole credit from Jayys lyrics
  • Dahvie also constantly plagerized from other bands (Otep, Skillet, Bright Eyes, Blaqk Audio, and more)
  • Dahvie would fly underage fans in from their home states to stay at his house constantly and or Dahvie would spend time in hotels with them in his hometown and on tour doing terrible things to them
  • TW GRAPHIC SA// He orally r*ped girls so hard their mouths would bleed and he made a girl watch herself get r*ped in front of a mirror
  • He constantly stole art for merch and promo material
  • He never paid the people that worked for him
  • He also wrote a horrendous slanderous dis track about a 11 year old he r*ped and released it on their birthday

Report Reply

Reply by kym4n 1s m1d

posted

dahvie might be a bad person which he is the music hella slaps

Report Reply

Reply by Sharp962

posted

Their lyrics often considered immature and cringy especially on their earlier works, the beats are great though.

"h-e-l-l-o, show me how you're such a hoe,
k-i-t-t-y, bitch, I'll make you fucking cry"
"h-e-l-l-o, down on your knees and blow,
k-i-t-t-y, you're such a f*cking cutie pie"

"you are limp bizkit, I did it 'fo da nookie"

"and even in the afterlife we'll snort the coke off their flash,
then f*ck the wound we made from tearing their heart right from their chest"

"So, honey get some money
F*ck me like I'm playboy bunny!"

Report Reply