« Religion and Philosophy Forum

i need some reasources on theistic satanism

OK, so im new to satanism, and i wanna learn more about it, specificaly theistic satanism...sooooo anyone got any good websites/places i can look into?

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Kylie

posted
updated

I've been learning about Luciferian Satanism from this website lately; https://flameofsatan.blogspot.com/ and https://www.liberatedoflucifer.org/

But from what I know, a lot of thiestic Satanism groups agree with some of the teaching in the Satanic Bible and see it as a really good starting point, but the Satanic Bible athiest Satanism.

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

I have been a bit confused on how I got my information, as there is so many different websites/groups to choose from, but i think i found a lot that was informative. So, I thought it was a great place for me to start.

So, i started looking around. It's a good site. The only things i can't see are links. So, I decided that i'd try to find out more and see what others thought of it and how i can get more information about this stuff from them.

So i went through all the information i could find and decided on my next project. It took me a long time to figure this one out and it's really not a big deal.

I was so excited that i had finally started looking for the info. I was so excited to start this journey and to learn so much. It really was like learning about the Bible, how people were born and what the Bible is and how they worship and worship God and what it means for people to live their way of living and the way God works. I really didn't think about this until i was looking around the whole site and it really surprised me how many people i was seeing. It took my breath away and i really thought about how much more information i had to get to understand what it really meant and why people should be like this. It was really amazing and I can honestly say, this site is my best friend.

The site i started was very helpful and very interesting, i really appreciated the way the site looked and how it explained everything. I also got some good tips on what i should be reading if i'm interested in reading the bible, so it really made me feel good about this project. So, i started to get interested in this site and it really helped me to learn a bit about it and to get a bit more info on it. It's so helpful to read about the Bible.

And so i started looking at other websites. I really wanted a place to read this bible and read the Bible in, but i couldn't. So, my next step is to read about it and read the Bible in.

And so this website

Report Reply

Reply by KONSTANTIN

posted

theisticsatanism.com is my go to for research on this! it hasn't been updated in over a decade but it still has some very useful information. Though, for more recent information, I would honestly go into the theistic satanism community on tumblr. They're pretty active and are up-to-date.

Also, though the Satanic Bible deals with atheistic satanism, it's still a great resource for general knowledge on Satanism. 

Report Reply